2021-2022 USC Transfer

It’s been 20 days and my high school transcript still says “awaiting”. Should I call the admissions office to ask what’s going on? Should I upload an unofficial transcript in the portal? Thank you

I uploaded my HS transcripts on the portal, they accepted them.

I want to update my course schedule for this semester since i got out of the waitlist for a class. Where do i send a new document page?

Mine were sent in Jan 5th and I got frustrated and just uploaded them myself feb 3rd and they received them from my high school on feb 4th! Just have to be patient. Even my college transcripts were sent out Jan 12th and it still says awaiting. They are pretty backed up.

They process transfer apps after the Jan/Feb scholarship notifications and regular decisions - so updates are traditionally slow, particularly this time of year as they have other deadlines/priorities on their calendar. But still good to make sure they are eventually uploaded or load up unofficial yourself if official taking long to be sent/loaded, but know 2-3 weeks can be sorta normal (and even 4), always been this way.

@CADREAMIN @usctransfer24 Thank you guys so much for the information. I really appreciate it!

I submitted my transcripts around the 23rd of January, and today, FEB 9, they updated them as received on my portal. Just a little timeline information for everyone.

1 Like

did u upload it on the portal or have them sent from the institution? Cuz i had mine sent from the institution around 01/24 and it hasn’t showed up on my portal yet. but i’m guessing it’s gonna take a long time since first years r also getting them in and their decision deadline comes up first.

I had them sent from the institution, I did upload my HS transcript via the portal and that was accepted.

Hey guys was your guys college transcript uploaded by them yet cuz i uploaded my final hs transcript and they just now put a check mark on it. Is there anyway I can upload my college transcript also because there is no option for it i believe

Technically, you can upload whatever you want. However, they will NOT accept your college transcripts as official, and uploading your college transcripts will NOT meet their requirements.

3 Likes

do you guys know where I can send a new schedule of classes I am taking for Spring semester. (I was waitlisted for a class when I submitted the application, but since then I was able to get the class). The common app wont let me update the document page.

Is it strange my transcripts still show awaiting? It’s been a month!

same here! I’m sure they’re inundated

do you guys know if usc is going to reopen their campus in fall?

If USC doesn’t download my transcripts within 1 month of sending them, would I have to pay another $10 to resend them since they expire after that

at this point I would just upload an official one, I did that and had a green checkmark within hours ^^ if you scroll up I believe some other ppl recommended that too

I have the same question.

Ya i did that with my high school transcript and it worked but can we do that with our college one also? cuz mine is still saying “awaiting”.

1 Like

I don’t recommend uploading anything yet because they need official transcripts or else it doesn’t count. They have to receive it straight from the institution, once it comes to you and you upload it, it becomes unofficial. I’d suggest just waiting because there is a large influx of documents incoming and it takes time (3-4 weeks). But i’m certain they need official transcripts.