2021-2022 USC Transfer

I attended two schools simultaneously because my UC did not have courses available so I decided to take courses at a CC and UC. I did not report my AP exams and I never took IB.

guys, I have a positive feeling about this week! keep pushing through your classes and finals. we’re almost there!!!

6 Likes

No, I did not- but I have heard countless stories of people getting in who were in your situation. Hoping to hear back soon like everyone else.

1 Like

Has USC released decisions on a Monday before?

your question was already answered earlier, not usually was the answer

gl w/ finals this week everyone. finals week here so just saying if its finals for others too

1 Like

has usc ever released viterbi decisions before the 5/31 date?

I’m Viterbi and I’ve already gotten a decision so you never know^^

I got my Viterbi decision on May 22nd last year

Just got an SGR via email, non ttp! Fight on everyone

1 Like

What year are you/major if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

Sophomore applicant by year/junior by credits (APs), applied to Dornsife

1 Like

You are the first to get an email notification for an SGR. What did your email say?

Thank you for your continued interest in the University of Southern California and for submitting your application for transfer admission. We have completed a preliminary review of your application file and are writing to request further information.

Specifically, we would like to see the final grades from the most recent spring semester or quarter from the following school(s):

X College

Please upload your unofficial spring grades to the [USC applicant portal] Even if you have already sent an official transcript with your spring term grades, it is fastest to report your unofficial spring grades through the portal.

Please submit this information as soon as it is available. We hope to receive it by July 1. We cannot reach a final decision on your application until your spring grades are received.

You can continue to check on the status of your application at the [USC applicant portal]

If you are no longer interested in pursuing transfer admission to USC, you can withdraw your application at the [USC applicant portal]
Thank you for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Kirk Brennan
Associate Dean
Director of Undergraduate Admission

2 Likes

Hope it pasted correctly^ I also have an SGR with an X in my portal

I was about to ask this. when you get SGR does it appear in the checklist with a red X or does it appear in the dropbox? Bc i have it in the dropbox…does anyone else have it like that?

it pasted fine. That is crazy you were able to et an email but everyone else did not… they only found out because we are obsessive over the portal lol

1 Like

I think we all have the option in the dropbox if I’m not mistaken

Hey everyone! I just got an email saying I got an SGR which is stated the same from above^^ it comes late but its okay. Even though I checked my portal around noon (1 pm ish) and got no email, I got an email at 5:10 pm. just wanted to let you know

so yeah ^^