2021-2022 USC Transfer

Same here. I think we are good.

1 Like

Did you list a dornsife major as alternate?

1 Like

I believe I listed economics as an alternate major

im also kicking myself now because I made a small error on uploading my documents. I forgot to put the units alongside the classes I was taking this semester. :pensive:

are you in contact with your counselor? i would just send another one with the units. it could save you an SGR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you will do!

If nothing else you can also upload it under Spring Grades (unofficial) maybe throw in there what you currently have in the class
 LOL worse case they ignore it but at least they got the units :rofl:

1 Like

:sweat_smile: Im worried now but at least I emailed my counselor. We’ll see what happens. I also just uploaded my official transcript in the past that shows my current schedule

1 Like

Good deal. Hopefully, your counselor responds to you so you can put your mind at ease a bit.

1 Like

thank you for your help I really appreciate it!

I got an email as well!

1 Like

did anyone else who applied before use the same essays or like same type of essays but updated them a bit? for me, i was definitely sure my essays were not reason i got rejected last year, and my answers applied to prompts well in my opinion. i did update a bit of them, and obviously write new ones for why I want to transfer and one other prompt was different so I wrote a different essay for that

There’s no point in stressing yourself out. This is just a default response. Besides, people have already been hearing back so

Oh okay, I take it you just saw it on the portal first
 I remember you saying you got the SGR almost two weeks ago now right? I still got nothing
 No biggie, my classes arent even done until the 1st week in June so even I received one late this month, I wouldn’t be able to send anything until then.

1 Like

I applied last year with as an art major and this year for soc. Wrote completely different essays but referred to the previous year in retrospect rather than update. I personally felt that growth and reflection were important to the new application.

they just asked for my SGR :tired_face:

its okay hunn, turn it in as quickly as you can
 i saw from last year some heard back quickly
 its not absolute but at least its a probability

2 Likes

They have the old application on file so they expect you to at least change them up a bit. I heard a story about a lady applying to USC’s med school who got accepted, couldn’t go, and then reapplied the next year with the same essays and was rejected because she didn’t show any growth. Although that’s med school so a little different

2 Likes

I am sure its nothing major but did anyone Financial Aid “rant” slightly change to:

“Your financial aid application is currently in review. Please note: We will notify you during the review process if additional documents are required. Financial Aid Summaries for transfer students are usually available three to five business days after all required documents have been received.”

It no longer says early June. WIN!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys im non-ttp and non legacy a freshman rn and I just got an SGR today and I dont know how to feel lol