2021-2022 USC Transfer

yup mine looks the same!

1 Like

its not a rejection. So feel good! upload your grades as soon s possible
 you could hear back fairly quickly
 but as it was stated earlier its not absolute so sooner the better.

Sweet!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really?! Then can we get our financial aid decisions before we get our admission ones?

I highly doubt you will hear from financial aid before admissions. Im sure it takes some work for finance to create your packet so they would need to hear first you were accepted beforehand.

I absolutely love your good vibes and uplifting spirit!

1 Like

Yup the thing is that my school does not end until May 25 so I can’t really

mine ends the first week in June. So I feel your pain
 my plan if need be, my school uses Canvas and on your portable device it will show you current grade (in percentage) i will upload it as an unofficial and then when I can send a printout I will

im in the same situation as you guys my school ends on the 28th

@_Virgil and @Jokes123 ehhhh the late bloom gang lol

2 Likes

Ya I was thinking about doing that but the thing is that, only 3 of my professors post grades out of 5 of them so I dont know what to do lol

do you guys think we’ll hear anything tomorrow? LOL i wish they didn’t have decisions come out during finals time, it’s making me even more stressed (even though i shouldn’t be)

Yes, you do not get a financial aid summary unless accepted. Those offices work independently.

2 Likes

yeah i think i did change them up a bit. the one i left mostly the same was “why study at usc questions” and another question about what is a challenge humanity should solve through engineering or something like that because I was still applying for the same major so my reasoning for applying wasn’t different though. of course the why transfer prompt was new and there was another new prompt so those were new additions entirely. hoping for the best

1 Like

Hey if you guys were wondering I got an email for my SGR, which I heard doesnt happen a lot so it said this:

Dear Sujay,

Thank you for your continued interest in the University of Southern California and for submitting your application for transfer admission. We have completed a preliminary review of your application file and are writing to request further information.

Specifically, we would like to see the final grades from the most recent spring semester or quarter from the following school(s):

San Jose State University

Please upload your unofficial spring grades to the [USC applicant portal]. Even if you have already sent an official transcript with your spring term grades, it is fastest to report your unofficial spring grades through the portal.

Please submit this information as soon as it is available. We hope to receive it by July 1. We cannot reach a final decision on your application until your spring grades are received.

You can continue to check on the status of your application at the [USC applicant portal]

If you are no longer interested in pursuing transfer admission to USC, you can withdraw your application at the [USC applicant portal]

Thank you for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Kirk Brennan
Associate Dean
Director of Undergraduate Admission

July 1st dang that is pretty late. also, what major did you apply to?

USC hasn’t asked me for an SGR yet but I just uploaded my current spring grades to the portal anyways. Will they receive this / even care? thx!

Yes they will and it saves a step. Always good to be proactive! Shows you are still interested.

3 Likes

thank you!!!

I applied for Marshall hbu?