2021-2022 USC Transfer

upload an explanation to the portal! Just create a pdf and write a brief explanation of the C. You can upload it under SGR and title it “Calc Grade Explanation” or something. I did this with my WGR. They’ll def look at it.

1 Like

I forgot how do you check who viewed your profile on LinkedIn

happy friday guys!! hopefully we hear some good news today!

8 Likes

hey guys, I’ve been lurking on this thread for a while now without saying anything but I haven’t gotten an sgr either! I applied as a junior transfer to sca cams!

1 Like

I had the same situation!! It happened like a month ago though!!

Do quarter CC students receive SGR as well? I received and submitted my WGR last month but nervous for a SGR because my quarter ends June 28th.

Alright, I shall do that. Thank you so much for informing me on how to do it!

You should get a notification about it.

The wait is getting worse day by day. Now that my semester is finished i spend the whole day thinking about my decisions. So far i have only gotten into my safeties and Emory and i am feeling miserable waiting for others. Any advices?

1 Like

right now i’m only waiting on USC, i got rejected from all of my tops except for USC. wish me luck guys! i think i might need it rn

5 Likes

COME ON YOU CAN DO IT

i feel your pain bro

we need everyone in the forum to collectively manifest for paloocma

7 Likes

Not having any closure this far from this admission’s process can be very worrisome, but we’re almost there! Just keep on hanging and let the ball roll. Try to pick up on new hobbies to distract yourself from this painful wait. I took this spring semester off, so trust me I’ve been in your position many times these past few months haha. Let’s hope and pray that our ultimate goal of becoming a Trojan comes to fruition!

4 Likes

thanks bro!!! i hope you get in too! i will be manifesting all of our success.

3 Likes

Does the withdraw option disappear the day your decision comes out

thank you! i’m glad i’m not alone, i hope we all end up receiving great news soon! :))

1 Like

There was a post from a student that notice it disappeared the afternoon s/he received their decision from either 2020 transfer decision stat forum or maybe the year before. But I wouldn’t be looking for it cause it will only make the anxiety worse… You will get an email that your status was updated so just wait for that email

So either tonight we will hear something or next friday :grimacing:

Maybe… In past years there was about a two week gap between the 1st wave and the next set with the third happening around the 20ish May through the last days.

Has it been 2 weeks since the first wave? Ooh I’m nervous

1 Like

I just want to get it over with

2 Likes