2021-2022 USC Transfer

Yes it is!!! I’m here for it though.

Hi Everyone! I’m back again after a long time - wish every mom a Happy Mother’s Day! I still haven’t received any admissions update, but have been in touch with counselors. I checked last year and before last year’s data, and I think this/next week may see a wave, but the Friday on May 28th is a VERY high target, imo, because USC has tended to release decisions the fourth Friday of the month, and this falls in line with what @mrsthawk said and 2019, 2020 data.

1 Like

The 4th Friday is the last Friday (28th) before the 31st. So realistically it’s very possible especially since the office has been behind… But only time will tell. At this point, we are in May sooner or later my email notification will pop up in the inbox or I notice when I check the portal in the evening, I have an SGR. My semester isn’t over until the 3rd so if a SGR pops up I won’t find out until June so I rather focus on making sure I keep my grades up in case it is needed.

something is telling me this friday will be full of surprises :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My AO told me she added my stuff to my file :)) its the first time she responded in short time im weeping lmao

2 Likes

Do you think its possible decisions would come out on a Monday-Wednesday?

Historically, it hasn’t been common - but Wednesday is not out of the realm of possibility either. Friday tends to see the most action :smirk:

at this point, your best bet is to just distract yourself with things you like to do. USC is going to drop decisions when they are ready to.

1 Like

Tbh this is great advice, I need to follow it myself but my best distraction is the gym, and my account is frozen for two weeks lol so I gotta find something else. The email can come at any time really, past trends only indicate Fridays (including mainly the last Friday) are highly likely, but, like all things in life, it is not guaranteed.

1 Like

The gym/spin is my distraction but that only accounts for two hours of my day lol… i actually got into a show on netflix called Shadow and Bone. Maybe watching a series might help pass the time when we are at our most anxious.

3 Likes

Now that sounds like a gr8 plan, Kendra! I actually no longer have Netflix since my dad disconnected it :sob:, but I’ll try to find something on Hulu. Thx for the suggestion, sometimes I forget TV shows exist lol!

Manifest is a good show :slight_smile: If you like audiobooks i got suggestions on those as well.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely check out Manifest! I don’t listen to audiobooks normally, but I have picked up a recent fascination with horror stories, so if you have any horror audiobook recs - I. am. so. down.

1 Like

There’s a really interesting documentary you can get for free on Youtube called Missing 411- its about supernatural events and missing person cases that happen in US national parks. I was never into documentaries but now I’m really into them! Theres also an interesting one called Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel which is on Netflix. A series that’s really good if you havent seen it is American Crime Story The People VS OJ Simpson- it’s so good.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the planning worksheet is on fast?

It never opens for me through there. It always says it’s broken

same here

Huh really? I’ve seen please wait while we retrieve your financial aid data for a while and I was trying to figure out what it was

These are all amazing recs @lovey8888! I’ll be sure to check em out! tysm

1 Like

I do not see that message, only “The Planning Worksheet is currently unavailable. Please check back later.” - Do you see this?