2021-2022 USC Transfer

OOOO Is it good?! It popped up in my suggested shows! I’ve been dying for something good after binge-watching Hannibal. I am now in (F)Hannibal withdrawal!

Yeah I see this too.

Edited.

Nah I first saw please wait while we retrieve ur fine aid data and then I checked back again to see currently unavailable so that’s why I was wondering

mine says that it’s unavailable as well

Ya, honestly I have no idea why that may have happened - please do let us know if you get a status update or figure it out

1 Like

I have seen all except the Yt recommendation… I am a huge fan of true crimes and documentaries and docuseries… I found the keepers on Netflix to be really good as well

1 Like

I’ll definitely try to watch that! Thank you!!

Hey all, I’ve not been on here a ton. When are the admissions decisions supposed to come out?

Hi badger, everyone should hear back by May 31st. We’re all hoping not have to wait that long though haha

My university ends this week, and I got a SGR, and I heard that sometimes once you submit your final unofficial transcript for the spring, they respond within like one or two days? Is this true?

I’ve heard that happening before but i got a SGR on april 12th, and I submitted my official spring grades on may 4th. I was notified on friday the 7th at 10:50am EST that my transcript had been retrieved by USC. I haven’t heard anything yet but hoping it could be soon.

2 Likes

I have finals this week and grades should finalize this weekend. I didn’t receive a SGR but should I submit them anyway?

if your grades are good then yeah it doesnt hurt. they might not look at them but if your grades are good it can only help!

rip my semester doesn’t end til 2nd week of june so i hope i don’t get a sgr

1 Like

ya im sad i got sgr may 4 and my semester doesnt end till may 25 rip…

1 Like

Same. But if you end up getting an SGR later rather than sooner, then you have less time to have to wait to send in an SGR, which may be a good/less stressful thing to have to think about.

I just got a spring grade request!!!

12 Likes

Has anyone from a CCC like PCC or GCC gotten an SGR yet?

You got this dude, gl!

2 Likes