2021-2022 USC Transfer

Compare to other school I applied which are all due in March

Oh this is normal for USCā€¦ they dont even think they started looking at our application until the freshman season was over (which was March 31)

1 Like

has anyone heard back from keck recently? SGR or acceptance?

hey! Iā€™m a psych student with similar statistics too. did you receive an sgr?

No I have not. I submitted winter grades back in march as I took 3 courses over the winter. (I didnā€™t get a WGR I submitted myself just to update). Did you get an SGR?

I am not taking any major courses right now and I have over 50+ credits. The only important courses I am taking for USC are apart of the articulation agreement which is Spanish and linguistics (foreign language and one class of letter C I believe). Not to worried but admissions are pretty unpredictable. Also good luck! We will become trojans!!

Would you pick UCLA over USC? For a moment there I thought my son would accept Berkeley. My husband and I were tickled pink at the thought of having him so close to home. Then he bagged UCLA and everything else (UCSD UCB UCI USC) went out the window! He couldnā€™t SIR fast enough. BTW UCI is a terrific school! Congrats!

Thank you! Honestly it would blow my mind if I was accepted to both and was lucky enough to be able to choose between them that being said I really donā€™t know which I would choose :joy::joy:.

A part of me wishes I had another school I could have as a second choice. I am lowkey nervous because its just USC for me but anytime I get nervous I go back to my good vibrations and say out loud I GOT THIS!!! I GOT THIS!!!

It makes me feel better.

7 Likes

We got this!!! donā€™t stress. Your application is really strong donā€™t overthink it!!!

2 Likes

Feeling good for you! My stepchild only applied to USC, no where else, and boom!

2 Likes

any decisions or sgr?

not for me

I was in this position several years ago. I initially chose UCLA because I was very salty/upset about being a spring admit at USC. Plans changed and I went to USC in the end. It was really funny though. Growing up, my family always hated USC football and I pictured myself at UCLA. Iā€™d consider trying out for a PhD program there, but I think I need a break from academia and want to work after my MSc program is over with. I was ā€œBruintizedā€, so I donā€™t know if that means I need to get a UCLA degree someday or something, haha.

1 Like

WOW funny how things work out in the end :joy:

1 Like

Hello all. I was just wondering how I send my unofficial transcript in. Do I take a screen shot of it when my grades are posted? Send as PDF? Or do I have to contact the school and have them send it over to USC?

There should be an option to choose ā€œSpring Grades unofficialā€ from the drop down and then you can submit a PDF of ur unofficial grades - thatā€™s what I did for my winter grades.

1 Like

Hi Everyone, Glad to see all the positivity spread around as we are in the final stretch. Iā€™m hoping thereā€™s a sizable wave tomorrow as I did notice some more movement from USC on SGRs and IG this week! Otherwise, the next two weeks may see the action - gl to ev1 and be confident as we are close to the light at the end of the tunnel! FIGHT ON!

15 Likes

usc is my only school i applied to yall

1 Like

same!!!