2021-2022 USC Transfer

I didn’t receive one either

Does our admissions counselor for our specific school review our applications?

Is it a bad sign if we haven’t received sgr or any updates from usc? With decisions around the corner im just so worried bcs i really really want to attend usc :pleading_face::pleading_face:

5 Likes

It’s neither. I have seen in past years SGR given at the wave and I have seen acceptances without SGRs. We just have to wait btw good morning everyone happy Friday!!!

8 Likes

Will USC be in person for the Fall semester?

I believe they are trying to go in person with precautions of COVID.

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Alright everybody let’s keep our fingers crossed for today! I am optimistic we got this!! I hope at least a few people get a decision, I know for sure next week a bunch of us should hear something. Fight on!!! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

And Kendra I just want to let you know I have really enjoyed being in this chat with you!! You have kept me so optimistic, you are extremely positive and insightful! USC will be lucky to have you as an asset!! I hope your admission decision reflects that!! Fight on :v:

3 Likes

Thank you so much hunn, it has been a pleasure being here with you and everyone else… I am really hoping that admissions see how driven I am through my application and accept me. I hope we hear good news from some today but hopefully all of us :slight_smile: FIGHT ON!!! :v:t4:

7 Likes

According to last years post on this day, we should see a lot of Viterbi SGRs. I think i saw a couple Dornsife/SCA ones too, along with a single acceptance from Thornton.

I think historically, the date to watch is next Friday.

6 Likes

What time do decisions come out

so we should be expecting some acceptances for Dornsife today?

I wouldn’t expect anything but hopeful yes :slight_smile:

I was thinking we should be getting ready to rumble this afternoon…with their recent post and people getting little notices/requests, etc., but only catch is USC is running graduation ceremonies for next 8 days at the coliseum (certain schools are done different days), which may be an all hands on deck situation - they aren’t IBM with thousands in their office workforce, so not sure if they will be using manpower that may have been done for results (office and IT staff, etc). The graduation is running both virutally and live, so it is quite a production for them.

We can still hope. :v:

5 Likes

just solely according to last years thread - no - but not everything is the same year to year, so maybe

do you think Annenberg decisions could come out today?

Idt it’s date specific to occur as it happened last year - check 2019-2020 data… the big wave did not occur on May 21st. The big wave occurred on May 17th, so I expect today to be just as likely as next week or the week after next week - it’s a matter of time till we all hear something by May 31st, and the rest is simply being hopeful it comes sooner.

2 Likes

But may 17th was a weekend last year

The following screenshots are available on the 2019-2020 CC thread:

3 Likes