2021-2022 USC Transfer

Well, not just Friday. Friday, Thursday, and Monday are their favorites.

Ngl Iā€™m low-key going to be really pissed if USC releases decisions legit right before June 1st and I get rejectedā€¦ I waited all this time for nothingā€¦

2 Likes

please donā€™t post admissions as a joke itā€™s really stressful

3 Likes

same! iā€™m the type that likes to plan in advance and not make last min and off the cuff decisions so this is killing meā€¦ and i really donā€™t want to lose out on deposit money either :sweat:

1 Like

seriously some people donā€™t have humane thoughts. Weā€™re all so stressed and tense here.

They give you 2 weeks to decide or until June 1st, whichever comes later. So at this point, we will have 2 weeks to commit. Itā€™s impossible to decide in one day lol

1 Like

Actually, you have two weeks to commit.

1 Like

USC just accept me already please :sob::rofl::weary:

2 Likes

oops ok thanks for correcting me.

ahhh congrats on uci! iā€™m not looking forward to forking over 2 deposits if it comes down to it ughā€¦ iā€™d be submitting my sir to ucsb since uci wasnā€™t very nice to me in my aid package rip :sob:

The stress of waiting is already messing with my sleep, so for the sake of my mental health I really need results SOON

2 Likes

Iā€™ve accepted the fact that they may not come out tonight :disappointed:

1 Like

youā€™re speaking the literal truth. I dream, have nightmares, and constantly think of this stuff daily (more like every second). I havenā€™t gotten a good sleep since submitting my application lol.

The student life at UCSB is second to none lol, you will enjoy it there, I guarantee it! That is- if you donā€™t get into USC. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been relatively stress free these past 4 months since I submitted my application. I only recently started getting anxious, and even more since I found this forum today :sob:

1 Like

is it sacrilegious if I were to SIR to ucla today bc usc didnā€™t drop

I would wait till the 28th just in case but thatā€™s jus me

Yeah I committed to Chapman for Film production because its getting pretty close. and also because itā€™s my number one. However, Iā€™m still curious about USC because itsā€¦ well you know its USC and USC is hardcore. lol

1 Like

oh fs! iā€™m a very extroverted kinda person so getting a surprisingly better aid package (my fin aid calculator for ucsb said i shouldā€™ve gotten nothing butā€¦ not complaining at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) at the school i was more drawn to seemed like some weird kinda destiny lol

that and iā€™ve read itā€™s a feeder for the big 4 acct firms so iā€™m loving ucsb more n more as i look into it^^ (not copium lmao)

1 Like

congrats! chapman was my 1st choice tied with USC for film prod, but I got rejected from chapman a month ago :/// thatā€™s why knowing about USC is extra important to me

1 Like