2021-2022 USC Transfer

You work for usc!?

UCSB UC Davis and UCSD (waitlisted at UCI and UCLA) rejected from Berkeley

You have some solid choices!
Iā€™m assuming youā€™re waitlisted for bus Econ/Econ for UCLA and business admin for UCI. UCSD is also a really solid school.

I went on zeemee and an applicant mentioned they received a SGR today! So I guess there was some sort of movement after all. I barely seen the messages if only I notified you guys sooner

2 Likes

one of my back up schools was asu and likeā€¦ it was cake to get into there. no essay, no recs, nothing

i have a feeling monday could be a big decision day. if not monday, then they have to release by thursday or friday since monday is memorial day. this means we will almost certainly know by this time in a week ahhh but until then Iā€™m gonna try to enjoy the weekend before i start my internship monday. good luck everyoneeee, we got this!!!

3 Likes

I do, not in admissions though!

Did u get a SGR since u are taking calc requirement. I am also taking calc and havent recieved a SGR thats why i am asking

any hope for saturday decisions?

highly unlikely for weekend decisions, I think the best bet is Friday, Thursday, and/or Monday of next week.

1 Like

why are they so late this year

USC you have 6 more daysss max :exclamation: :exclamation: No more playing w our :heart: :heart: :heart: :sunglasses:

1 Like

If USC got less applicants this year, wonā€™t the acceptance rate be higher? Iā€™m trying to remain hopeful and manifest our acceptances. But I do not have proof except for that someone here mentioned that their AO said there were less applicants this year. I have final assignments to work and am so burnt out at this point I need something good to happen.

Technically speaking if they accept around the same as they always admit at around 2.3-2.5k, and the # of applicants go down, then yes, the percentage of admits would be slightly higher.

Even tho the percentage would go up, it would still be around the same # of people admitted so there wouldnā€™t be much change. The only thing that is different is the number that applied.

wait who said they got less I heard they got more like record breaking

Someoneā€™s AO

Where did you hear the record-breaking part lol

I have only heard of UCLA receiving a record breaking for transfer and freshman

Most people at USC work M-F, weekends are unlikely but possible since most staff are still remote

Record breaking for regular admissions.