2021-2022 USC Transfer

Queso is being real.

1 Like

My apologies for the confusion @quesodilllllllaaaqq i was referring to the girl from the discord who is trolling here. Its all craziness and tension right now which is why we should be considerate and not make it harder for people than it really is.

2 Likes

i have a stupid question that might be answered already. Do junior transfers also get SGR too, or are they typically sopho transfers? I am soooo scared now since I did not received one :weary:

Your SGR would disappear but it would be listed on the ā€œuploaded materialsā€ section which I think is normal. letā€™s not speculate or assume so we donā€™t overthink.

Ur more likely to receive a SGR if you are a sophomore however if ur a junior and you are taking pre requisites then I think you should get one but Iā€™m not sure

thank you! I am really not sure for now since I have already completed the pre-req, still have some GE left tho.

I am a junior was taking Calc I for Marshall. Havent received SGR. This means i didnt reach SGR stage? Bad sign or has it havent before

I donā€™t think itā€™s a bad sign but just be hopeful, someone in the forum said that their AO waived there SGR and their AO said that SGR isnā€™t really necessary to admit a student. So dw

Then Iā€™m sure your good dw, not completing your GE is totally fine!

thank u!!

Monday/Tuesday is nonsense, donā€™t believe that for a second except as @zettasyntax mentioned, a straggler or two.

Viterbi has lower acceptance rate than Marshall, and so does SCA, but they are all competitive.

7 Likes

good morning everyone! Catching up on the threadā€¦ @Djx the one that mentioned about talking to his/her AO and waiving it was under a unique situation. This individual is an international student and they were notified that the SGR were to be submitted before July 1. However, their school is not done with their term until July 9th. So, I advise for them to communicate the situation with their AO.

1 Like

Oh my bad

dang so we have to wait til monday/tuesday for a decision wow

Secondly, as @quesodilllllllaaaqq pointed out and @Paranoid101 had added, @cocobongo69 you have been trolling and putting out wrong information for everyone here and in discord. I would like to point out that serious applicants uses these forums for research and guidance in the next years like those created before this one. I truly feel bad for you. To feel that miserable about yourself and your life that you must create a mental environment so similar to yours just so you donā€™t have to feel alone. I really hope you find peace.

11 Likes

no your fineā€¦ conversations does get buried in the forum very easily (especially during this time) I just wanted to clear things up so your not freaking out and overthinking things.

(ignore my comment, i wasnā€™t aware that cocoā€¦whatever was trolling)

1 Like

Even IF this was trueā€¦ we already waited this longā€¦ at this point would it change your mind to the point of withdrawingā€¦ Like SERIOUSLYā€¦ would it? If this is the school you want to go to as much as it may be frustrating or irritating, you ARE going to wait because its WHAT YOU WANT and you refuse to walk away not knowing the final outcomeā€¦ if you were to say YES then you really just told yourself you dont want itā€¦ and thats okay. But just be honest with yourself.

This goes for anyone of usā€¦

3 Likes

Another day full of red Trojan hopeee. Good morning everybody letā€™s make this day productive while we await our acceptances (optimisticity is key) :heart::heart::heart::v:t5: fight on

8 Likes

Barely got any sleep because of nervousness, but good luck to everyone today! Fight on! We got this!

3 Likes