2021-2022 USC Transfer

I hope we both get in!

2 Likes

Itā€™s so scary! Weā€™re literally in the final hours of decisions. At least thatā€™s what I think!

1 Like

Hopefully we both make it into Marshall! Stay positive and strong!! :sparkles::heart::yellow_heart::crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

I think theyā€™d be coy about it. Back in my ancient times, they refused to acknowledge a glitch that hinted at a final decision. If it does mean anything, I donā€™t think theyā€™d say because then everybody would panic depending on it being good/bad. Unless your admissions counselor goes rogue, haha.

1 Like

Iā€™m literally listening to Harry Styles ā€œSign of the Timesā€ rn. Iā€™m so nervous but staying positive as we should. :joy::crossed_fingers:t3:

I heard Marshall is the most competitive compared to the other programs. Anyone else think this is true?

Yup I also applied as Marshall!

Yeah Iā€™m stressed out cuz Marshall is hella competitive

idk if its the most but its def up there

Is dornsife competitve?

I hope they donā€™t come out next week- that literally right on the deadline

2 Likes

do you have an email of this conversationā€¦we have too many trolls lmao

2 Likes

Hi guys! This is my first post but iā€™ve been lurking since the beginning. USC decisions are coming up within the next few days and there is a server for only newly admitted students who are trying to connect with their fellow classmates- whether thatā€™s for finding roommates, orientation questions or for just socializing with acquaintances. Just thought Iā€™d share it with everyone because weā€™ll need each other during these times.

1 Like

Last year a friend got her decision on a Saturday so we cant completely rule out the weekends

1 Like

hold up this is gabbi from the discordā€¦girl you joked around with us 2 times about withdraw button disappearing/ decision :sob::sob::sob: stop playing

1 Like

thatā€™s crazy tho

Thats honestly not funny at all if youā€™re joking about it. I mean come on we are frkn college students

1 Like

no that discord sever literally joked around two times (Tuesday and yesterday) about a decisionā€¦if you are monitoring the discord or on it most of the time you wouldā€™ve seen it. Why would I randomly point out someone out as a joke LOL.

2 Likes

if my guess about delays is true then i hope my guess abt my acceptance is too loll

1 Like

I think this weekend in particular is ruled out because itā€™s Memorial Day weekend. Itā€™d be very odd if decisions were to be released during that time.