2021-2022 USC Transfer

sadly my community college is not found using that link :disappointed:

I emailed my AO for the articulation agreement and this is the link she sent me: Link
I looked up my school and those are the only classes came up for me for those categories.

yes! this link is for ALL universities/colleges. the one above is for california ccs only

btw, I wouldnā€™t worry too much about it. this could just mean that there hasnā€™t been many transfers from your school which is why they donā€™t have enough data gathered yet! my AO told me that.

1 Like

Thank you so much! btw(does ccs mean California community college)

I think so lol , I know that ccc stands for California community college

1 Like

As long as youā€™ve completed your prerequisites then youā€™re in fine shape.

Dornsife has a lot of courses that overlap categories meaning you can knock out two of them with one course.

Good morning everyone !

So iā€™ve been reading through the forum and iā€™m noticing a lot of you got SGRā€™s. Iā€™m kind of worried because I never got a SGR and I still havenā€™t. I had about 50 transferable units completed with a 3.79 gpa at the time of applying, but I will have more after this semester. I hear SGRā€™s are most common for applicants who have less than 30 transferable units completed at the time of applying. Has that been the case for you all If i may ask?

Iā€™m starting to accept the very real & likely possibility that I got rejected lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™ve taken a wide variety of courses at my CC Iā€™ve finished 51 units but only 42 transfer over according to this agreement I hope more transfer over lol.

I feel like since you have completed so many units and maintained a solid GPA USC does not feel the need to ask you for more information hence ask u for SGR

2 Likes

How did u add that link? Iā€™ve been trying to add a link but it hasnā€™t been letting me :frowning:

there is a little paperclip icon on the top middle when replying

Yeah youā€™d be surprised. I only thought I had around 50 transferable credits and when I first got my STARS report I had a full 64.

thank you!

1 Like

Woah nice!

i am feeling super hype since i woke up this morning. I feel today might be the day but to be honest even if its not, tomorrow is pretty much itā€¦ I feel deep down in my soul Monday is too much of a risk for error for admissions to do anything on that day. They will need that day as a buffer.

4 Likes

does usc care a lot abt prereqs being completed? I feel like I def will not get in if that is the case

I applied for bio premed but at the uc I go to, we only take chem our freshman year x.x

Nice! Will pass on the advice.

i dont know how much weight is on what you have completed or not completedā€¦ I would like to guess it depends what is exactly missing would be the question. Lower division writing vs a GE requirement vs a major requirement. I honestly feel that is what would determine if it would affect their decision.