2021-2022 USC Transfer

sorry if this is a basic question, but what exactly are the requirements that they look for?

It varies on your major, but you can see the exact requirements on their articulation agreement.

ohh okay thx

sorry im asking so much but do they take dual-credit high school/community college courses for the writing requirement?

it all depends on your major and what your school says in the articulation agreement. But generally, you will need a lower division writing course, GE A-H, and your specific major will have their requirementsā€¦ What is your major?

were you talking about course requirements, prereqā€™s?

currently im bio

I feel like im def not getting in bc I might not have the required courses completed. I feel good knowing that one of yā€™all will get my spot tho

feel free to DM me. I might be able to help you figure out things better without plugging the forum

Iā€™ve never actually looked into looking for course that articulate with UCā€™s, but generally iā€™ve heard at their transfer seminars that if youā€™re at a University it might be harder to pin point which courses at your school articulate with certain courses at USC if that makes sense.

The good thing about universities though, is that all of your units transfer to USC. Itā€™s just pinpointing the exact classes that correlate with their prereqā€™s on the transfer agreement that might be difficult.

But take that with a grain of salt, bc thatā€™s just something I heard at their transfer seminar a year ago lol

Regarding GE (A-H) my AO said that itā€™s not a problem if you didnā€™t get most of them done, you donā€™t need too

2 Likes

ohhh so its not like a requirement to apply?

As Mufasa said in Lion Kingā€¦It is time.

Looking for results to pop today.

7 Likes

Iā€™m a student applying to Marshall. I got a B in calculus 1 but got an A in calulus 2 and 3. Do you guys think that theyā€™ll look at just the calc 1 grade?

not at all, it just makes you more competitive.

gotcha thx

My counselor told me they can waive my English requirement if Iā€™m unable to take it at a 4-year, so I donā€™t think itā€™s an huge dealbreaker.

1 Like

do you think people with SGRs that disappeared should hear back today?

Today feels like a great day for decisions! I hope we hear back today!

1 Like