2021-2022 USC Transfer

I checked the events calendar and they have an information session for freshmen from 5-6, which usually corresponds to the time decisions are released. They’re also having an admissions counselor that will be speaking. Do you guys think that they won’t be releasing decisions today because one of their counselors will be gone at the event? If so, I wouldn’t get so riled up for 5 P.M. today. Not to be a Debbie Downer, just saying because a lot of people have been anxiously awaiting since the past month and haven’t been able to get class work done until 5 P.M. passes, they get no decision, and the cycle repeats itself. Anyways, we only have two days left. Good luck everyone!

deleted

Man I wish they wouldn’t wait until the last day to release rejections, if I get rejected ima be left stressing until the 31st :sob:

deleted

right!

I think everybody is pretty numb to decisions - just make it a great day - do something good for yourself - take a walk, yoga, workout, bake something. Don’t let it hold you hostage another day!

7 Likes

Ugh I’m stressing. I took two writing courses at my college but neither is listed as a course USC considers equivalent to their writing 130 course. One of them is very similar to the one they see as equivalent from my school but it is a bit different bc I had to fulfill pre-med requirements and take it. I hope this doesn’t affect my app since I took two semesters of college writing even though they aren’t technically equivalent according to the sheet. I emailed my AO just to check so we’ll see how important the writing requirement is.

In same boat

And your name is Nikki haha

1 Like

You can petition to receive credit for a course you took. You’ll just need to submit the syllabus so USC can compare it to their course. It’s a really easy processes, I was able to get credit for a Bio course and now I don’t have to take a science w/ a lab at USC.

2 Likes

Oh awesome thanks!

Holy crap man I’m taking calc 2 right now and it’s killin meh :sweat_smile:(also Marshall applicant)

deleted

1 Like

Love those dudes! Also Paul’s online notes :weary:

deleted

1 Like

Yup

Good looks. I’m just worried that since I got a B in calc 1 I’m screwed. Got an A in calc 2 and 3 as well as accounting though. Not sure where I stand :sweat:

My man, you took the full calculus course family I think one B won’t affect u. Since u took so many calc classes I think it only strengthens your application

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

Sorry I don’t read the last part did u get an A in both financial and managerial accounting?