2021-2022 USC Transfer

one thing that sux tho is that im considered a freshman at the school im currently committed to lol

deleted

1 Like

like this fall I will be a freshman not a sophomore

YO we in the same boat sheesh

1 Like

deleted

Still I hope UCLA/USC accepts us :triumph:

1 Like

gl guys

4 Likes

Yes sir! Iā€™ve been praying to the college gods and saying Iā€™ll donate money every year if they accept me LMAO :tired_face:

1 Like

I was being honest. The info might be wrong as weā€™ve reasoned out but my intention was to share what I know since we have been in the dark. To assume I am not a serious applicant is ignorant of you given everything Iā€™ve worked for didnā€™t come easily to me. I had to WORK HARD very hard. I donā€™t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  on CC I give it to you guys how I heard it. I understand ur a vet and I thank you for your service but donā€™t assume ur the only one that had to fight to get where we are.

1 Like

Hi thanks! Whatā€™s the name of the group?

USC got people having MMA fights in this thread. We all just gotta relax, step back, and just let it be. Itā€™s not even all that serious. Thereā€™s no reason to be at each otherā€™s necks over something thatā€™s virtually meaningless.

If itā€™s today, great. If itā€™s tomorrow, so be it.

Everyoneā€™s just gotta take a nap or something lol Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Itā€™s a super stressful time and advisors will say lots of things to get someone off the phone. We all do best we can with what we know and believe to be the case. But they are in charge!

5 Likes

agreeed

Call me Gandhi Jr. the way Iā€™m bringing peace to this thread

3 Likes

First of all, if you are serious than coming on ā€œjoking about getting a decisionā€ and your other ā€œjokesā€ is counterproductive. There is a time and place to joke about things but we all here are extremely stressed and tensions heighten. I NEVER said you didnā€™t work hard to get to where you areā€¦ WE ALL HAVE WORKED HARD TO GET HERE. I never claimed or said otherwise. But your actions are not correlating being the mature and intelligent person that I am 100 percent confident that you areā€¦ and its those actions I am addressing here. Stop playing the games and stirring up things that doesnā€™t need to be stirred. If you were truly just passing the information from your AO then I apologize but your track record prior to that with your joking doesnā€™t help trust your information as reliable.

2 Likes

There are times I legit know when something is coming out but I still hesitate to putting it out there incase a blip happens an hour before release. We are all just guessing best we can as we donā€™t have our hand on the button. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s the exact boat Iā€™m in- I took calc 1 at my four year and calc 2&3 at a cc, 4.0ā€™d those at cc, 2.7ā€™d the one at the 4 year. I also got low aā€™s in the managerial and financial accounting (taken at a 4 year), so Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossed that they take into account difficulty and the upward trend!

fair enough

It is very clear that some people do not handle anxiety and pressures as well as others.

Instead of pointing fingers, we should be appreciating the fact that almost everyone within this group is going through the same particular circumstance regarding admissions.

There is no empathy in cursing at each other and acting like anything less than upstanding prospective transfer applicants.

Please do not allow your emotions to cloud your judgment. No one in this thread should look, or sound childish.

7 Likes

USC decisions make everyone a bit crazy - for one of mine, I knew packages had been mailed (when they sent packages before portal updates). I see the mailman had come, went to the box with great anticipation and anxiety (with plans to put it back and not tell my student I saw it if it was there). I open it up and it was my neighborā€™s mail and not mine. Ahhhhh, not today!!! I ran into the house, grabbed my keys and drove like 80mph to chase the mailman down this country road which was totally uncalled for, being that he was going to be stopping to drop mail all the time. I was completely off my rocker. It happens.

And yes, he had the package. And I didnā€™t hit anything trying to get it. Yay.

6 Likes