2021-2022 USC Transfer

I know, but I think that’s the “label” unless they use something else. I still think it’s advantageous to contact the VA. You still served your time.

Yeah I’m not sure I never heard of the volunteer term before, and I put the military stuff in my app so what would I contact the veterans office for exactly?

Please indicate to them, that you’ve applied to USC and want to know what services are offered. Usually, they have really good information and they may provide you with some perks. (At my university, many moons ago, they had notetakers, print-outs of lectures, computer supplies, etc.) Doesn’t hurt to ask.

1 Like

Thank you for the info! I will definitely look into it :blush:

No fin aid docs showing. Anyone else having this issue?

did you call the office?

I did not. Does that help? Also what additional docs are required by usc

yes, I called them because FAST was not showing anything. They asked for my SSN so they can link my FAFSA form to FAST. I also needed to upload my CSS profile as a misc. document from the document library and a couple of more documents but they will inform you specifically what you need. my FAST is under review now

Okay thanks. Will call them monday

It is most likely that your SSN is missing. I had that same issue last month, even though I 100% submitted my SSN. I suggest you call the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. Once you provide them your SSN, it will take about a day or two to process. From then on you might need to submit additional forms (I had to submit another tax return and a family signature form).

1 Like

I submitted my SSN on common app but i get what youre saying. Will call Monday. Thanks alot

My transcripts said they got delivered Jan 12th, on my portal it shows it hasn’t been received! What should I do?!

Email your counselor.

I just received an email from the SCA admissions committee for a interview yesterday night. Applying for film production.

5 Likes

Thats awesome!!! Does Film production require an interview?

@CADREAMIN i heard from a friend of mine (student) at USC that they were gonna start releasing transfer decisions April 1. I didn’t really believe it but do you think there could be any truth to that?

what date did the first transfer hear back from last years thread? does anyone know?

April 1 isnt possible thats when freshman decisions come out

I think admissions come out on or by June 1st

Earliest acceptances are April 15 for TTP applicants and SGR for non TTP applicants