2021-2022 USC Transfer

my question is, have transfer applicants been kept in the dark in past years for up to so long?

The only thing Iā€™m curious about is how many people have been accepted already. Are there a ton of transfers waiting or are we just the last few?

4 Likes

My prediction is also tomorrow right before they clock out that way they donā€™t have to answer calls from applicants over the holidays.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s barely been any from what Iā€™ve seen. Only a few scholarship winners here and there. The majority of applicants have yet to receive their decision.

3 Likes

Yes they have. Around the 27th is common for the big boom (meaning a few more acceptances, rejections and SGRs). The dif this year is we did not have the multiple earlier waves of previous years. For example Viterbi and SCA acceptances in any quantity have been notably absent. Additional little splashes from all the schools didnā€™t happen either.

So while the wait is normal, at this point, in years past there would have been more acceptances out by now. It seems they saved more for the grand finale than they usually do.

I was stunned it wasnā€™t today, my intel was that today was the day. Again, we donā€™t push the button, they are in charge. Ugh.

5 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Itā€™s one more day, so letā€™s stay hopeful for many acceptances!

1 Like

Tomorrow is the last realistic day to release decisions. After tomorrow if they donā€™t release im gonna lose it lol.

3 Likes

Trojan warrior spirit :wink:

3 Likes

I just canā€™t believe how many people havenā€™t heard anything at all at this point.

5 Likes

i want a count of how many people have heard and have any been rejected?!?

1 Like

People usually donā€™t report rejections.

No rejections yet. They all come out at once at the end, which we technically thought was today, except for those with or getting SGRs.

1 Like

This might be a stupid question but where on the portal would it say we are accepted

there will be an update that you click to see the decision, i believe. that how all the other universities have done it for me. seems standard

Thank you

yeah it should say ā€œthereā€™s an update to your statusā€ then you click on it. Thatā€™s how it was last year for me

1 Like

Hi!

You have to use the articulation agreement tool to see what courses qualify for the Core Literacies at USC from your respective school.

*Additionally, there is also a section with Global Perspective courses (2 courses) that can be counted for both Core Literacies (2 courses) and Global Perspectives (2 courses).

For instance, I took International Relations (Poli Sci 7) and Post Civil War American History (History 12) which counted for both a section in my Core Literacies and also my Global Perspectives.

Iā€™m seeing that other people that got accepted Monday also got Merit Scholarships so I think that was the common thread?

If itā€™s any conciliation Iā€™m a comms major and almost killed myself taking intermediate algebra and also statistics even tho I completely suck at math, but was lucky enough to get Bs in both.

Your hard work will pay off :crossed_fingers:

Donā€™t give up fam! :metal::heart:

#fighton

4 Likes

I never got a sgr either:(

so stressful right?!

2 Likes

you will probably get one here soon or get in - hopefully

1 Like