2021-2022 USC Transfer

Can I change it

Congrats @luckyduckcoin - changing should be easy from one bio to another. Are they both in Dornsife?

1 Like

Have any accepted people gotten their financial aid?

wait remember me, richyoda. im so proud of you mẹ.

1 Like

Should I keep checking my portal or is it safe to say I’m not getting my decision today? Submitted my sgr over a week ago

You probably aren’t getting your decision today tbh

2 Likes

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU :sob:

1 Like

I have the same question, submitted my sgr 3 and a half weeks ago

2 Likes

Yes :sob::sob: now I gotta see if I can afford it. Congrats to all that got in :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:. To those who didn’t I’m sorry but God works in mysterious ways greatness awaits Yall :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks!! :relaxed: I’m over the moon excited to be a Film prod major there. USC is a phenomenal school, but I’ve always felt Chapman was the better fit so I’m glad with how things worked out. :blush:

1 Like

shoutout to @CADREAMIN @zettasyntax @KendraVixLi for helping me along the way I am truly grateful for all of your help.

6 Likes

Accepted!!
Major: Non-Governmental Organizations and Social Change, B.A.
GPA: transferring with 3.9 GPA, 71 units
coming from a CCC
IGETC finished fall 2020
Other schools: Accepted UCSB, SDSU, UCI, UCD, Vanderbilt, Waitlist Cal poly slo Rejected UCB
Vice President of the mindfulness club, collegiate athlete
Thankful for the acceptance but going to UCLA!!

4 Likes

Accepted!!! Incoming sophomore at a 4 year CA public university. Applied w a 3.73 GPA, health and human sciences major

2 Likes

accepted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@KendraVixLi I’m so sad that you didn’t get in this year. They’re really missing out. Thank you for helping out in this forum, you deserved to get in!

im so scared to open help

1 Like

If anybody needs a GE recommendation for their two required USC GEs, I’d highly recommend LING 115 :smiley: Although maybe a little early to be thinking about those.

1 Like

accepted!! literally so happy on the day of graduation aaaaa, will post stats later but most likely committing tonight!

finally happy to say FIGHT ON :sob: :heart: :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Congrats on @ilikenutella1 @challia Glad to see this, welcome to the Trojan Famly! :v:

2 Likes

Yehhhhhh…so happy for you!!!

1 Like