2021-2022 USC Transfer

i need category D and E recommendations! bonus points if it’s stupid easy A!

1 Like

thank you so much!

woohoooo. congrats!

rejected:( but congrats to everyone who got in!

YAY!!! OMG CONGRATS!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! FIGHT ON!!! :v: :v: :v: :red_circle: :yellow_circle:

1 Like

also special shout-out to @Pixiebloom for rooting me and @KendraVixLi along the way!!!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to respond I appreciate it!

thank you so much for being a comforting AND helpful presence on this thread, i and many others are so grateful for your help :heart: (even for me, an ex-lurker on past threads!!)

1 Like

Accepted- Keck for spring 2022
rising sophomore
3.9 gpa from a UC

2 Likes

I LOVE YOU TOO :heart:

Thank you to everyone in this thread. You all are amazing. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rejected! But he’s going to Cal Poly SLO, Business Major. Congrats to all of you Trojans. Now I’m a Mustang Mom. :slight_smile: Go MUSTANGS. Seriously though. CONGRATS ALL and those of you who got rejected like our fam, you will be fine and go on to great things!

3 Likes

Did you get in VN bestie? :pleading_face:

I didn’t take anything from Category D, but if you don’t want math-heavy labs, I’d highly recommend ASTR 100. The labs were so not bad at all. I got an A-. I missed getting that A by about 2%. I was so close.

I’ll miss those of you who move on to your next thing but always enjoy witnessing the supportive community that makes up this thread. It keeps me coming back year after year.

Whether at USC or somewhere else, I know you will all contribute your goodness to the world. There’s a bright future ahead for all of us because of that. Thanks for being so awesome.

12 Likes

anyone else not have a decision?

2 Likes

@_Virgil and @cua8ma CONGRATULATIONS on getting accepted and thank you for the SO… I am happy that I was able to help you in every way I can.

@CADREAMIN i PM’d you if you had any advice on the appeal letter. I really cant think right now so any encouragement to help bring myself into focus so I can at least say I tried my best and exhaust my options would be greatly appreciated.

10 Likes

No :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

@CADREAMIN do you think this was it? or more waves to come today

Thank you, CADREAMIN, words can’t describe how much I appreciated your kindness this application season!

1 Like