2021-2022 USC Transfer

My daughter doesn’t have one yet. She submitted her SGR on 5/18.

i still love you tons :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

@CADREAMIN

If we got accepted for spring 2022, is there any chance we can get a spot for fall? Maybe if a spot opens up?

1 Like

Yessir! Well 99% my parents both went to UCLA and are trying to convince me to go there but that idea has died long ago in my mind, I just think the CS program there isn’t as good as Cal’s. Thanks for the kind words!

yea i submitted mine on 5/4 ugh

THANK YOU SO MUCH AAA you’ve been so sweet to me during this super stressful time and no matter where you’re going just know i’m super down to link or chat n what not so you’re more than welcome to pm me here!!,you’ve been so awesome and i know you’re gonna be more than fine whatever you end up doing!!<33

1 Like

does anyone have any advice for an appeal letter to marshall? or if anyone’s ever called the office to find their reason for rejection to help support their letter?

rejected to usc marshall ): i’m a current cal state student. my extracurriculars and essays really showed my passion in business. i think my gpa was the reason i didn’t get admitted, my gpa is below average. i’m crying so hard rn hehe!!!

congrats to everyone who got admitted! best wishes to everyone in this forum

So, how does this work? Do I have to accept my offer by June 1st? I’ve never even recieved my financial aid…

Sorry for asking such dumb questions. I’m the first in my family to go to college :sweat_smile:

Darn, I was really rooting for you. If I got a vote, you’d be in, immediately. Our fam also got a rejection. Sending you positive vibes and I feel like you need to appeal!

1 Like

you have 2 weeks

Accepted - Fall 2021 GPA 3.8 at a UC
SDA, Theatre
Congrats everyone!!

5 Likes

And you should receive your financial aid offer within a few days. I’m not sure the exact amount of days.

@transfer20241 @classsss2024 thanks, guys!

1 Like

Thanks @CADREAMIN for keeping us focused here! :slight_smile: I feel the same, what a great group!

You’re welcome! And congratulations!!

If spots open up, yes. It is quite rare though and usually just a small handful (if even that many). To make things slightly worse, freshmen spring admits are more likely to be bumped up than transfers. So pretty much just assume you’re going to be going in for the spring.

LOOOOOVE Cal Poly, congrats on that - go Mustangs indeed!

1 Like

Wait, so can I submit my intent to enroll on June 1st at night? Or May 31st at night??

You have two weeks, somewhere on the letter, it should say by June 1st or two weeks after acceptance, whichever is later.

You will have time to get your FA before committing.