2021-2022 USC Transfer

yeah that’s true. but I feel like they forget that transfer students need to find housing that is often off campus which does take time

Waaaiiitt no way they make people wait until July

1 Like

I heard that some people who get a SGR end up waiting till July! its crazy imo

yeah it’s ridiculous ! But def a worst case scenario

Wellll hopefully that doesn’t happen to any of us! What did y’all apply under?

non legacy / non ttp Dornsife PPE!! You?

Normally, no sgrs receive decision in May right?

Omg how exciting!! And same non legacy/ non ttp Keck, I’m highkey nervous because I looked up the transfer student profile and it was 1% but again I also heard it is a small program but still that number is quite scary :smiley:

1 Like

I love this, thank you!

1 Like

(https://twitter.com/USCAdmission/status/1382459956742488066/photo/1)

Mid July is not that uncommon, but majority will hear by end of May of course.

The didn’t forget that transfer admits need to find housing, it has been this way for decades. There is actually a lot of off campus housing, and you could use any downtime you have now to start checking out the area.

SGR doesn’t mean anything except they need more information.

2 Likes

are they waiting to see how many ttp people accept their offers? I applied to be a sophomore transfer and haven’t heard anything

are decisions coming out by major?

From what we know as applicants, it’s seems to be scattered with people of different studies, but TTP/legacies have heard first as well as some who have received SGR.

hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how usc calculates gpa. i have over 90+ units completed with a cumulative gpa of about 3.4, but at current california cc i have 65 units completed with a 3.92 gpa. i know that usc’s transfer unit cap is at 64 units, so would they just use my 64 most recent credits?

Recent more than 60%… I guess.

thank you. so people have heard back who are non ttp or legacy? I didn’t get sgr and Im neither.

1 Like

Only a small percentage. And if they did, it was only an SGR. I don’t recall seeing many Non-TTP/Non-legacy getting anything other than an SGR

you got this! you applied for a reason, and that reason is you are qualified enough to get in!!!

I’m also a non legacy / non ttp Dornsife (but not PPE) applicant! Don’t have any updates so far though :frowning:

Anyone know if there is like a Facebook page for either this years transfers or class of 2024? Can’t find one for 2024. I’m just wanna see if I can find a roommate sooner rather than later if I get in. Thanks!