2026 BFA Prescreen Results

it’s a good day….u miami prescreen pass. so happy for my kiddo. gap years feel sooooo different!

8 Likes

Nothing from CCM. We didn’t apply to Columbia.

Oh; gosh! I remember that! My D didn’t apply to CCM, but I remember seeing on CC that kids were already in NYC for unifieds and still hadn’t heard anything about their prescreen results.

yikes, that’s good to know though. they said on their site that they’d let us know by January 11th but CCM said they would let us know mid-December which definitely isn’t the case lol.

Clearly not!! BAL!

glad my girl didn’t try for ccm this year lol!!! seriously bal and hoping for a good result. she is still waiting on otterbein.

We just had an acceptance, but deferred to BA Music (voice) , followed up with an acceptance to the BFA program from the same school along with lengthy congratulations letter and follow on powerpoint slide.

Turns out the acceptance to BFA was an error. Needless to say this was quite a roller coaster of a night for us.

1 Like

@dharmawins

Well, the CCM email came and it was a no. :frowning:

Still waiting on CCC, Purchase, CalArts, USC & UCLA over here (all acting). Thinking it’ll be Jan before hearing.

I’m sorry. On the bright side she has had an incredible amount of positive results!

2 Likes

We are also waiting on Purchase, CalArts, USC, BU, Guthrie and Michigan.

3 Likes

CCM No here as well, those humbugs. Still waiting on 3 (UArts, Guthrie, Hartt). So far 13 pass/12 fail. Onward.

4 Likes

Thank you! I am grateful for her positive results for sure. CCM was a lottery, but she felt like she had to try. Now we know, so onward and upward!

On a positive note, she was accepted to 2 MT programs today- Belmont and Lindenwood. She now has 8 BFA MT acceptances and 27 more auditions and callbacks scheduled for Jan and Feb. She’ll find her place. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Heard from 16 of 17, just waiting on UCLA. Auditions start in 3 weeks:)

3 Likes

sorry but she’s got so many treat options!!!

1 Like

Same for my daughter. A no for CCM. Oh well. Got lots of positive results so time to focus on those!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear but she seems to have so many amazing opportunities already!

2 Likes

Same here - waiting for Purchase, BU and Michigan. It would be nice to hear before the holidays…but I guess it’s unlikely.

3 Likes

Yes- agree. Nice but unlikely given that they have all closed for the holidays.

2 Likes

Anyone know if TCU gives good musical theatre scholarships?