500 points for 50 a-g courses UCSD sytem

<p>i have a question.
due to my school excellence in the API scores for the CST… we were given the option of having a 4X4 schedule? so does this affect us more because we wont have the 50+ we need …//???/</p>

<p>This should not affect you since UCSD will take your school schedule format into consideration.</p>

<p>How does one even have 50+ semesters? My school only allows us to take 6 classes a semester, so that’s 48 classes, and we are forced to take four non A-G classes in 9th and 10th grade (8 semesters). Will the policy change at all if it’s not possible for me to take 50+? I took Algebra I in 8th grade and have taken as many A-G courses as physically possible at my school and am only at 42… it would be a bit unfair if my physical inability to take 50+ would negatively affect me.</p>

<p>i agreee… so do we get 500 point if we took 50 A-G courses and 4000 points if we took 40 courses? or is the points only for those who took 50+??</p>

<p>I think 40+ gives you 250. Idk for sure though</p>

<p>hope not… thats horrible… i would say 25+ should be 250 fair is fair lol!</p>