A "from Non-HBCU to HBCU" Afro-American Concern

<p>I will begin my thread profilicly. 1. Average high school student, diploma as proof, but report cards misplaced. 2. Accepted at UA, but ACT records misplaced. 3. I have three (3) transcripts, but my "accumulated" GPA... 4. Attended all Non-HBCU campuses for a combined eight (8) terms. 5. Spoke with "The Dean" and was denied removal of marks off transcript, also, was eligible for "Fresh Start" at another campus.</p>

<p>The important analyse of why HBCU's were created came as a future shock to me, on Feburary 1st, 2012. :) African Studies is my dicipline of choice (by the way) and my plans is to achieve an Associates degree. :) I shall be twenty-five years of age and attempting to re-begin my collegian experience, there has been few gaps and currently come Autumn Term this willl be the longest, two and a half years since. </p>

<p>Now as for my concern. I know cooperation is neccessary in the world, without such one would not operate. I know theres supportship and supporting information neccessary for future and transfer students due upon entrance for the schools I have attended in the past. I called and spoke with HM. I do not believe this same concern was heard, but the conversation was quite "superstitious and short" I do recall HM saying I shouldnt have a problem with admissions. So I did not bother to ask whether, or not, (1)the HBCU system and the Non-HBCU system used the same support basis for new students? (2)if there were other routes for new students like myself not looking for race conscious decisions, but a genuine, moral, legitimate, and civilized servanthoodship in a obedient fashion? I am so excited to have found your and mine community here on the website, so if you have further beliefs toward my concern please will you post you post(s).</p>