A-G requirements International Applicants

<p>It is understandable that in order to be admitted, we need to fulfill A-G requirements. Being an international applicant, I might not able to meet the requirements due to the local curriculum being different.</p>

<p>I looked up at all A-G requirements to find out that I am meet everything except for (A) because I lack US History. Locally, well, we just have a subject that is called ‘history’. We don’t need to learn US history and it isn’t even available. Plus, it’s a little too late to consider taking the US History subject test.</p>

<p>Apart from that, I’ve heard that as an international applicant, English should be considered language other than english and English would be my native language?</p>

<p>Btw, I’ve already submitted the app, thus if there are errors I’ll need to email all the international offices of each campus I’m applying to so if anyone could give me a link to that, it’ll be great.</p>

<p>Alright, I’ve clarified that I don’t need US history.
Anyway, if I have already submitted English as my English course and not as a ‘Language Other Than English’ and put my native language in ‘Language Other Than English’, would I be penalised?</p>

<ol>
<li>My school uses a a +/- system for grading but I’ve chosen ABCDF option for grading instead. Will it be questioned when I send them my real transcripts?</li>
</ol>