A Wonderful Visit to UA!

<p>^^^January temps range between 32.5 and 53.2. [Tuscaloosa</a> Weather | Tuscaloosa AL | Conditions, Forecast, Average](<a href=“http://www.idcide.com/weather/al/tuscaloosa.htm]Tuscaloosa”>Tuscaloosa Weather | Tuscaloosa AL | Conditions, Forecast, Average)</p>

<p>I bought a heavy, for me, lined rain coat with hood for Capstone Day. I wound up carrying it around with me all day. There will be a lot of people there, and warm bodies raise the temperature of the room. You will also be doing some, not a lot, of walking, and will have things to carry, so I wouldn’t bundle up too much. I would recommend long sleeves and a light hooded windbreaker, just in case of rain.</p>

<p>Moving on to my next question: how cold is it in Tuscaloosa in Jan? Thinking of booking trip now for Capstone Scholars weekend- D didn’t get invite yet, but expecting/hoping for one based on her scores & semifinalist status.</p>

<p>I would contact the honors college now to make sure your child is on the invite list.</p>

<p>Moving on to my next question: how cold is it in Tuscaloosa in Jan? Thinking of booking trip now for Capstone Scholars weekend- D didn’t get invite yet, but expecting/hoping for one based on her scores & semifinalist status.</p>

<p>It’s hard to predict right now. As Montegut says, last year she ended up carrying around her coat. However, 2 years earlier, it snowed on CSDay (which is HIGHLY unusual for T-town to get snow!)</p>

<p>So, the best thing is to wear layers, bring a coat and an umbrella. Be prepared!</p>