Acceptance

I have not heard from Binghamton yet regarding my acceptance but others I know have…why is that??? And when can I expect to be notified?

Binghamton has been painfully slow this year. They must be overwhelmed. Applied EA on 10/15, deferred on 1/15 and still waiting. At this point pretty much banking on a rejection.

Have you considered calling them to get information about when they plan to release more information?

I checked my email and status checker this morning and saw nothing. Then at 6 tonight, I heard my phone buzz with an email from Bing saying I was accepted!! It was out of nowhere so just be patient and good luck!

Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Thanks for your reply…good luck!!

@migold22–Try to stay positive, I know it’s hard. I just keep telling myself that wherever it is I am meant to be is where I will be. Doesn’t always work…Still soooo stressful!! Good Luck!!

@Drew17 Thank you!! And good luck to you!! I hope you get in, I think we’re all still waiting for some schools. Bing ad Stony Brook are pretty much even for my top choice but I’m still waiting for SBU :-<