Acceptances

<p>I also have a question for anyone who can answer it. My highest ACT is 31, and I sent Wisconsin those results, but on my wisc account it is listed as 30 because that test included writing (the 31 test did not). Since I DID achieve a score of 31, will they still judge me like a student who got a 31? Or will the fact that it didn’t include writing hurt me?</p>

<p>They will list your highest composite with writing. The 31 will be taken into account, but they require a writing score so they will look at the 30 first. Either way, very solid.</p>

<p>Has anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>Still waiting…</p>

<p>Nothing yet…</p>

<p>Were they supposed to arrive at 7:30 PM Eastern or Central time?</p>

<p>I’m not sure, but I don’t believe that they are supposed to arrive at exactly 7:30, just somewhere in that timeframe.</p>

<p>But for the record, it’s central time, since Wisconsin is central…</p>

<p>I just asked my brother to check his acceptance notification email from last year and it was at 7:42 on a Friday night central time</p>

<p>Accepted from md</p>

<p>Accepted!</p>

<p>OOS NJ
4.17W GPA, somewhere around a 3.85 UW
35 ACT
2100 SAT
ECs are mostly musical; county, area, region bands, principal chair in county’s student orchestra</p>

<p>I’m beyond excited, Wisconsin is my #1!</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone still waiting!</p>

<p>Accepted from Maryland! Go badgers!</p>

<p>Congrats!</p>

<p>If I havent got an email…is it not coming tonight. Do they realize them at the exact same time?</p>

<p>*release
10 char.</p>

<p>I didn’t get an email; I just happened to check the portal. Keep checking!</p>

<p>Does that mean those who didn’t get an email yet don’t hear today?</p>

<p>Anyone from illinois?</p>

<p>I didn’t get an email either refresh your my wisc page and it’s in the student center!</p>

<p>Do they release them all at the same time?</p>

<p>Where did you see your decision?!? Was it in the box where it said “Your application is currently being reviewed by…” before?</p>