Acceptances

<p>Yeah I’m from the Chicago suburbs… No responses anywhere around me unfortunately. I applied September 6th</p>

<p>I just really wana hear back, whatever the results may be</p>

<p>Same here. Next Friday is U of I and Purdue too… These next couple weeks before break are gonna be stressful.</p>

<p>Did you guys send quarter grades? Because I did cause I thought it would show the interest… Plus my grades were good so they would reflect positively</p>

<p>I didn’t send grades, our semester isn’t over yet. I also applied to U of I and Purdue and am excited to hear back. When do u think we’ll hear from Madison</p>

<p>Our semester isn’t over either, The grades I sent were just first quarter grades. And either tomorrow, next Friday, or the Friday after that I expect to hear. (Hopefully tomorrow… I’m feeling it)</p>

<p>Today’s the day.</p>

<p>I hope so.</p>

<p>do they automatically ask for first semester grades if you’re postponed?</p>

<p>I thought U of I acceptance will be announced much later.</p>

<p>^U of I is next Friday, I thought.</p>

<p>badgerchic – I recall all students with pending applications in January (no decision or postponed) were instructed to submit first semester grades online. Students enrolling need to submit final transcript at the end of the year.</p>

<p>I got an email about L&S scholarships - is this a good sign, or did everyone get one?</p>

<p>I did not get that.
Its definitely not a bad sign.</p>

<p>What time will they be released?</p>

<p>Scholarships? It says “Applicants are notified of decisions in early April. Awards are offered by phone and email.”</p>

<p>And then, not very reassuringly, it also said “Last year fewer than fifteen scholarships were awarded to out-of-state student freshmen”</p>

<p>Admission Notifications.</p>

<p>@SaraCo, admission notifications will come out around 7:30 pm.
@deerstalkers, after going through threads from previous years, it sounds like the scholarship email has no significance. Some who received it were deferred, some accepted. Good luck though.</p>

<p>@dani0210 how do you know about the 7:30 p.m. notification?</p>

<p>That’s just what everyone’s been saying. Everyone who has heard this year and every past year said they found out between 7 and 8 pm on a Friday night. I’m assuming it will be the same tonight.</p>