acceptances?

In! 29 act, 3.87 gpa, 3 AP classes, varsity sports… Applied in December… I feel like my heart is gonna slip out of my right ear like a fourteen year old girl sneaking out at midnight

I feel
I feel it guys it’s real it’s strong and it’s my friend

Some years zero people are admitted off the wait list, other years a few hundred.

Rejected. 34 ACT, decent EC and essay, but 3.1 GPA so not surprised. :slight_smile:

ACCEPTED
In-State.
31 ACT.
3.7 Unweighted GPA.
Average ECs
Great Essays
No letter of rec

How do you guys know you’re admitted? Like, where does it show up?

The admission decision is posted in My UW Student Center. Congrats to all those who got in!! And Waitlist people don’t give up yet, there’s still chance!

Accepted, finally, after postponement in february. In state, 3.87 unweighted, 31 act, quite a few ec, decent essays. I really loaded them up on letters of recommendation, though, especially after postponement. I think I totaled around five.

Is the decision in the 5th column in the admissions tab? Aside notifications? Mine’s still the same.

@Digitallyshrewd‌ yes. And be patient, the decision will come eventually! Good luck to you!

Mine still shows
Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our second notification period. During the review we may request additional materials. You will be notified by email when a decision is made so that you can check back here for updates on your application status. Visit our web site to view decision notification dates.

I’m an international applicant, applied in december. Is something wrong?

Nope. You will receive an email as soon as they update your decision on the Student Center. They will have your decision ready to view before the end of March. I would expect it to come sometime Friday.

Those who got decisions recently did you get an email or just check?

@cl3v3land-we just checked the status after signing in through “My UW.” However, I think they also send emails to whatever account you gave them when you applied.

Yeah I’m pretty sure an email is automatically sent right after the status updates

Just got wait listed, they sent an email when the decision was posted.

Accepted!
SAT super-score: 2030 (Math 690, Cr 630,Writing 710)

Out-of-state

SAT 2’s : Chemistry (710) , Math 2 (760)

O Levels 6 A* , 2A’s.
A*'s in the important subjects( Maths, Further Pure Maths, Physics ,Chem , Bio, English)

AS Level: Straight A’s (Math, Chemistry and Physics)
We do not have class ranks but I am most probably in the top 5/100 students in my batch.

EC’s:
4 years of volunteer work for an NGO. Took part in flood relief efforts and will mention it in my essays (Around 400 hours overall)
Taught primary school kids mathematics and English (150 hours)
A 6-week mechanical/manufacturing engineering internship at a well-known University in my country.
Won an inter-school documentary/advertisement making competition.(had to make Ad using DSLR camera and edit and stuff)
Inter-school mathematics competition (part of a 4-man team from my school)
Part of the logistics team that arranged a MUN at school. Arranged for a formal dinner , concert, MUN committees etc.
Table Tennis (4 years)
Poetry competitions

Bets on getting a decision today? I got postponed in late January and am just so tired of waiting on them.

Of those people who were postponed, did most of you send a letter after you were postponed stating how much you wanted to go to Madison? Wondering how much it really matters.

My SOAR doesn’t show an error anymore, did it go back to normal for everyone else too? The welcome font went back to normal as well

thank you so much guys! I am accepted at 8:33pm! I can’t wait OMG!