acceptances?

<p>twitter is on fire with people posting decisions tonight? can anyone on here confirm that decisions are being sent out tonight? </p>

<p>Yes I just got in!
Stats:
3.8 uw 4.5 w
31 Act
All state gymnast
Great recommendations and essays
Heavily involved with my church and do a ton of volunteer work! </p>

<p>good luck!</p>

<p>anyone have a thought to why they’re sending out decisions even though it isn’t friday? this is so nerve-wracking! </p>

<p>@jcpenny96 did you get in?</p>

<p>@samrocks7262 : what time did you received the email from Madison?</p>

<p>@Hereford15‌ no, not yet (hopefully) :P</p>

<p>OOS - Minnesota
I applied 10/30
ACT: 31
UW GPA: 3.9</p>

<p>@jcpenny96 You aren’t alone. I’m still waiting also. </p>

<p>Instate
Applied 10/29
ACT 32
GPA (UW) 3.86</p>

<p>In! 29 ACT 3.85 UW GPA OOS </p>

<p>Now I’m really nervous…They even had me apply for scholarships already, I was so excited.</p>

<p>Ive been trying to figure out if there is some pattern in which people are accepted, and I used to think it was certain parts of the state get it at a time. However, another person in my class got accepted today, and I have not heard back. So I have no idea. Definitely makes me more nervous though. 3.9 gpa, 31 ACT. Problem is I go to a school where my class is 25 people big and there are no honors, ap, or any real advanced classes offered other than virtual.</p>

<p>@brewman0732 Did you get to apply for scholarships? What college did you apply to?</p>

<p>@Hereford15 I applied to the college of engineering, but undecided major. I should have just picked a major lol. But no I haven’t done any of that yet… I haven’t heard a thing from them since the confirmation email.</p>

<p>Hi hereford15 absolutely no need to worry! I am instate
Gpa:3.9
Act::25
I work as a CNA, am enrolled in 16 college credits (while still taking highschool courses), and have multiple ecs and volunteer work. Just goes to prove that being good at standardized test doesn’t prove anything! Also, at 9 tonight I was accepted. Good luck everybody!! </p>

<p>You’re in the same boat as a lot of people here. I’m really worried too. @brewman0732 I picked biochemistry through CALS as my major.</p>

<p>Well @Hereford15 good luck to you. Hopefully we both get the good news soon. Let’s just listen to Aaron Rodgers and r-e-l-a-x lol</p>

<p>Yeah, no kidding</p>

<p>accepted, OOS (New York)</p>

<p>You can apply for scholarships before you are accepted. Don’t miss the scholarship deadlines as you await your decision!</p>

<p>@Madison85 is there a reason people might being hearing tonight vs. the traditional friday release?</p>

<p>Accepted–OOS(minnesota), 30 ACT, 3.74/4.2 GPA, many leadership positions and extracurriculars</p>