acceptances?

I applied back in October! OOS from Michigan. ACCEPTED into letters and science!! I want to study pre-med/biology.
Unweighted- 3.99
ACT- 27
MY SCHOOL DOES NOT HAVE AP CLASSES. I AM INVOLVED IN DUAL ENROLLMENT COLLEGE CLASSES.

EC- Dual enrollment, National Honor Society, ScienceOlympiad, Quiz Bowl­-1 year, Basketball-­2 years, Indoor Track and Field­-2 years, Cross Country­-4 years, Outdoor Track and Field-­4 years, High School Concert Band,
Pep Band, Solo Ensemble, Mass Band, Honors Band Nominee, Wildlife Volunteer

Major awards: Valedictorian, Academic awards, Academic All-­State in Cross Country and Track(scholar athlete), Honor Roll­ All A’s, WMD First Team All-Conference in Track in the 100m hurdles, 300m hurdles, 400m relay, 800m relay, All-­state in Track in the 100m hurdles, 400m relay, 800m relay,­Track- Highest Point Scorer­ Track, top 25 at MITS(Michigan Indoor Track Series) in the 60m hurdles, WMD Second Team All­ Conference in Cross Country, Team-runner­-up at state in 2012, Basketball District Champions in 2012, Elks Lodge Excellence in Education Award, Elks Lodge Student of the Month award, Solo Ensemble Division 1 Regional Ranking and Division 2 State Ranking

GOOD LUCK TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Rejected after being postponed

3.5 GPA 26 ACT OOS

Extracurriculars: Football, Basketball managing, track and field
AP: Received credit for 1 class, currently taking 4 APs.

Good luck to all those who got accepted! Don’t worry about me, I was admitted to Minnesota and got a scholarship from Kentucky. Good luck everybody!

@ekookb123‌ I was postponed, sent a strong interest letter, received good first semester grades, and got accepted on Wednesday. My friend and I were the only two kids postponed at my school that sent a letter. About 80% of the postponed kids at my school that did not send a letter either got rejected or waitlisted. I definitely believe the letter helped push me into the admit pile.

Wait Listed OOS IL. 27 ACT, 3.75 UW GPA. Sent interest letter and am involved. It seems like tons of people were wait listed. Anyone think there will be a good number eventually taken off the wait list?

Accepted!! :smiley:

from IL. 34 ACT, 4.00 UW GPA
Extracurriculars: local youth & school orchestra, part of the pit orchestra for a couple musicals, scholastic bowl, WYSE team, violin tutor, 150+ hours volunteering at a local hospital, part of local youth advisory council (student involvement in local gov’t) junior year, swim team freshman year, NHS
AP’s: taken 2 sophomore year, 5 junior year, 5 senior year

Good luck to everyone who got waitlisted :slight_smile: And to those who got denied: Keep your heads up, don’t let a college decision define you or your future! You are worth much more than that!!

i just got accepted!

sat-2000 biology-570 math2 - 690

gpa- 3.7

extra- historical society, national honors society

dual enrollment- psychology, algebra2/trigonometry

ap class- world history

good luck to those who are still waiting

Yay!! I was accepted too! So I definitely think the letter helped a lot! Because I had lower scores than a lot of kids rejected!

my son got an email yesterday (saturday) that told him to check his status page for his decision. we’re from chicago. he was accepted – 3.9 UW, 34 ACT, and lots of ecs. we then cheered for wisc to beat arizona just in case he attends madison! the process is so unpredictable, so don’t get down if you weren’t accepted. we’ve had many surprises during this process.

Denied OOS
30 ACT 3.65 GPA
Was shocked when I opened my admissions page

Accepted!
International
100 TOEFL
27 ACT 3.92 GPA
Dual enroll in a college through a college program. Many research experiences which most international high school student do not have.
Some leaderships and Ecs. Many volunteers.
Waitlisted from my first choice school though, I am gonna wait for that but will make a deposit for UWM first.

UWM is UW-Milwaukee, not UW-Madison.