Accidently deleted the email confirming the reciept of my daughters UC application

<p>I accidently deleted the email confirming the reciept of my daughters UC application. I believe it may have included an id and password to check her status. Any suggestions? I did email the application processing folk. UCD Admissions, are you there? (smile)</p>

<p>Your daughter should have the password to her own app. The confirmation can always be reprinted there by logging in on pathways.</p>

<p>Usually when you delete something it goes to the trash bin of your email and can be recovered. Have you checked?</p>

<p>I got a question though, the ID I got isn't working.</p>

<p>Have you checked?</p>

<p>I did check and it wasn't there. I called my ISP ad they said if you delete from SPAm ( which is where it went), it is completely deleted without going to trash first. I will try what excelblu suggested. Thanks all.</p>

<p>BTW, I don't think the ID stuff works for several weeks; I think until you get something in the mail.</p>

<p>I’m not sure about the email confirmation but hopefully you printed out the confirmation page after hitting the submit button. The two should be the same I’m guessing, both have the application ID number, if you have this tells me the application was submitted. If you need to review your receipt please see University</a> Application Receipt .</p>

<p>"hopefully you printed out the confirmation page after hitting the submit button. "</p>

<p>Yes, we did! Per the green "Apply online to UC" pamphlet, on the last page under "After You File", it says "watch for application acknowledgement", and describes the immediate email and the snail mailing 4 tp 5 weeks later. I won't stress about THIS anymore....</p>

<p>Thanks as always; UCD Admissions, I hope you will look for my post on hte UC Davis forum regarding the honors programs at UC Davis...</p>