Adding a UC after submission of online app?

<p>Son submitted his all-in-one UC app, selecting four to apply to. Now thinks he should have added one more. Is this a problem? Someone said you can only submit the online app once, but could one submit another app using a hard copy application? Anyone run into this?</p>

<p>Please see University</a> of California - Admissions to see how you add a campus to your application.</p>

<p>Thanks for the reply. </p>

<p>I looked at the link and it all seems straightforward until the part that says they'll consider the application if there are still spaces available. If we're applying to one additional campus, and we're doing so before the deadline of Nov. 30, why is the app considered (or processed?) only if space is available? Maybe I'm just misinterpreting that part of the instructions, though. Is the policy the same for each UC campus? </p>

<p>Also, does adding that additional campus in anyway interfere with the online app that's already been sent? We don't want to do anything that would somehow delete or negate the apps that are in already (including UCD, which has a great major in exercise biology for him.)</p>

<p>Thanks for any insight. Very much appreciated.</p>

<p>I'm not sure why they use that terminology. For UC Davis, as long as the fee and request are processed by November 30 then the application will be reviewed like all other on time applications. Adding the additional campuses should not have any effect on the application.</p>