Admission Chances in Aerospace Engineering

I am aware that you are accepted into engineering school rather than your major at the commencement, however, what are my chances of being admitted?
Student Type: International
SAT Score: 1310, Math:720, English:590… Will try to improve…
IGCSE: Math-A, Add Math-A, Physics-A*, Chemistry-A, CS-A, Econ-A, English Lang-B, Biology-A
Predicted GPA: 3.1 on 4
TOEFL IBT: 100
IB Subjects: Math HL, Physics HL, Chem HL, CS SL, English SL, French SL
Predicted IB: 40/45
SAT Subject Test: Math-780, Physics-770
EC: Not a lot…
Can we submit IGCSE marks and whatever we want to colleges? Like certificates of proficiency in certain subjects and olympiad certificates?

Hi, I applied to electrical/computer engineer and got into the FYE through EA. I’m an international student myself so I hope my stats probably will be somewhat helpful for you.
Student Type: Asian international female
SAT Score: 1470 (790 in math and 680 in reading)
GPA: 3.95 out of 4
TOFEL: 102
barely any ECs
Essay: decent
I didn’t take any SAT subject tests, so I consider myself to be very lucky to be admitted when there are so many crazy smart kids out there lol.
Please keep in mind that the RD admission process will be a little more challenging than EA because there are fewer spots left in engineer program. And also because the male-female ratio at Purdue, females are a little bit easier to get in (someone told me this, I guess it’s accurate?)
Hopefully this helped…?

@lunandeee thanks a lot… it helped

Did you estimate your own GPA? Do NOT do that. It is unlikely to be accurate and could hurt.

Your IB predictions are more useful