Admission letter

<p>Will the admitted students recieve a physical admission letter in the mail ? Btw I AM an international, will the internationals too receive the letter in mail ? If so what all does it contain ? And when should you expect to receive it ?</p>

<p>I believe that everyone gets a letter in the mail, even the international students, but I’m not 100% sure on that one. I’m from Indiana, so my letter showed up in the mail the next day. So probably within a few weeks as international? I’m not sure how quickly mail travels to foreign countries from the US.</p>

<p>Like do they start sending the mail as soon as the decisions are made? Or do they wait for a specific date to dispatch all the mail ?</p>

<p>Michigan ,purdue … i see u everywhere paranav LOL </p>

<p>Sent from my HTC One X using CC mobile app</p>

<p>Hahaahah @BHhazy true… Applied to many colleges !! Have you to applied to Purdue and Michigan state ??</p>

<p>Bump does anyone else know ?</p>

<p>You will send the acceptance letter by mail. The PDF is available for downloading now.</p>

<p>I got mine in the mail this morning</p>

<p>@pranav yeah i applied these places too :D</p>

<p>@pranav where else have u applied</p>

<p>@BHhazy. I have applied to Penn State, Texas A&M, Drexel and a couple of other schools apart from Purdue and MSU. What about you ? Where have you applied and are you an international ?</p>

<p>Hahah ru real? I also applied to drexel, penn state, msu, purdue … yes i am an international student from pakistan … my HS transcripts havent reached collleges yet :/</p>

<p>We are neighbours then I am from India. You will get in. Your transcripts haven’t reached Purdue ? I saw ur stats u will get in for sure. And considering u are ready to pay full expenses we will most probably meet at Purdue.</p>

<p>Haha dude i wish we meet at purdue!
I dont know why but i am already getting excited :/</p>

<p>Sent from my HTC One X using CC mobile app</p>

<p>Yeah hope to see you on campus some day:-) by the way what’s your expected major ?</p>

<p>Hahaha dude are u even real or a clone of mine. You even have the same cell phone. This is wierd man :stuck_out_tongue: :-P</p>

<p>Hahahaha one x 0<strong>0 are u real 0</strong>0 0_0 mine is mechanical engineering</p>

<p>Even mine is mechanical engineering. And I have a white HTC one X</p>

<p>I have a white one too … 0_0
O god whats happening here</p>