After Admitted to TAMU Class of 2026... Whoop!

You will not get a refund. Since nsc is required, they will let you into the one if it’s full, especially since the other is during your graduation. No worries. Take your time!

1 Like

Great, thank you so much!!

@D_B2 there are actually 4 nsc at Galveston for engineering. Did you look at those?

I looked at the portal and I have only been given 2 available dates. This is what it shows me:

How strange. I would call. Here’s the link I looked at for Eng at Galveston.

1 Like

Got it, I’ll call them soon, thank you so much!

Please let me know. Maybe it’s different since you didn’t apply directly. I’m sure there’s a reason. :slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely! I’ll call them tomorrow since the office is about to close and let you know what they say :smiling_face:

I just noticed that the housing application isn’t available to me either (I’m logged in it says nothing is available though) but my letter says “You are strongly encouraged to
apply immediately because assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis.” Is there another way to apply or will it come later?

That all looks like cstat campus. Not Galveston. Tamug is Galveston. Weird. You are more patient than I am. I would call Galveston admissions now.

Alright thanks! I tried calling but they didn’t pick up and instead asked for a voicemail. I’ll try again tomorrow if they don’t call me back.

1 Like

The “X” in the TSI will change to green check in a day or two if TAMU has your SAT score.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

You can cancel if you change your mind but you won’t get a refund.

Alright thanks!

Anyone going to the LEAD Summit on Friday the 11th or Aggieland on the 12th? We will be at both. Looking forward to it! Gig ‘Em!

1 Like

When we talk about checklist/to do list… do we only see the checklist after we accept and schedule NSC? Or is it posted somewhere in Howdy? It is not jumping out at me so I just want to make sure I’m not missing something.

It’s in AIS

1 Like

Yes in AIS after you accept and schedule an NSC. Scroll down after that may be hard to read it from a cell phone.

2 Likes

DD was invited to the LEAD Summit but I can’t find any info online about it? Is this for accepted students? It seemed like a recruitment event? Undecided if it will be useful but time in College Station is always fun :wink:

1 Like