AIS steps

<p>I'm a little confused by what people mean when they are talking about the different steps they are on in AIS. </p>

<p>What exactly are the steps on AIS? How do you know you've changed steps? Where do you see the change and what does it look like?</p>

<p>I hear of people - review students- being stuck on step 3 until March, is step 3 where DD is now?
She applied 8/1, AIS shows the application is complete and in review. What is the next step?</p>

<p>I understand the tabs on Howdy...when my documents and my finances show up next to my application - apparently, that's a good thing! She has a home and my application tab on Howdy. </p>

<p>Sorry if this is a completely dumb question! Thanks!</p>

<p>When you’re in review, that’s step 3. If I remember correctly, step 4 is when an offer of admission (or a decline) is made which prompts the appearance of step 5. I think step 5 is where you respond to your decision but I’m really not sure on that one. It’s been a while. </p>

<p>They have changed the way AIS looks. Two years ago it stated Step 1…step 2… Etc. now it just says “Application complete…”</p>

<p>My Record and My Finances tabs appeared today.</p>