Alabama Action Card Help

<p>Hello</p>

<p>I am an incoming freshman to University of Alabama and I am going to orientation on Wednesday. But I have a problem with my action card. I tried to submit the picture a few weeks ago, but it never actually got submitted, and I only realized this today. So I am about to actually submit the picture but I don’t think I will get it before the orientation because I was supposed to submit it 2 weeks ago. So I am trying to get my action card as soon as possible. </p>

<p>Does any one know if I am able to go to the Alabama Action Card office and have them take my picture and just print me up my card while I am there? I’m getting to the University a day early and my brother says that colleges normally are able to do that. So does any one know if that is possible? </p>

<p>Other wise, does anyone know what I should do?<br>
Will I be able to pick the card up a few weeks before college starts if I drive down there?
Please help.
Thanks</p>

<p>Don’t worry about the pic, they will do it all right when you get there and you will have an action card for Bama Bound. My S forgot to send in the picture and it wasn’t an issue.</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>Right!</p>

<p>But, go ahead and send the one that you have…they may be able to get it and use it. This will save time at BB. </p>

<p>But, if you get there, and they don’t have your Act Card ready, they’ll take a pic then.</p>

<p>Should I go the day before Orientation? I have nothing else im doing that day as far as I know.</p>

<p>No need to go the day before; if they don’t have your action card ready, they’ll have it ready later in the day.</p>

<p>Cat…are you arriving on campus on Tuesday?</p>

<p>Do they still do the Action cards in the Supe store? If so, then go there the day before…that will save you time in line on Wednesday.</p>