Am I a transfer admit?

Hello. I hear at Texas A&M you can go spend fall and spring on campus and spend your summer at a community college. I’m enrolled in dual credit classes right now (not many) and my school started a program that lets you spend 1 semester at community college for free(Books and everything paid for) if your enrolled in dual credit after your senior year.

The problem is if I would be earning credits after high school graduation. Say I apply fall of senior year and am admitted as a freshman student. Can I take community college classes during the summer in between high school and college and still be considered a freshman student on campus? Even if my total number of hours is under 24hours? And do AP/IB/CLEP credits count twoard that total. I want to know if I should take more or less DC classes my senior year.

Heres my DC Course work

10th grade(0/3) - College Algebra - 3 hr(doesn’t transfer)
11th Grade(15/21) - PreCalculus - 3 hr(doesn’t transfer), US History - 6 hr, English Comp 1-2 - 6 hr, Microeconmics - 3 hr, Screenwriting(doesn’t transfer) - 3 hr
12th Grade(12/12) - US Gov - 3 hr, Psychology - 3hr, British Literature 1-2 - 6 hr

I really need to be a freshman student for their automatic admissions policy for the top 25%

This may be what you are looking for.

Automatic Transfer Admission through SB 175

A transfer applicant who graduated from a Texas high school and ranked in the top 10% of the student’s high school qualifies for automatic transfer admission to a 4-year university under the provisions of SB 175 if they meet the following guidelines:

The applicant must have graduated in the top 10% of his or her high school graduating class from a Texas high school not more than 4 years prior to the semester for which the student is applying. The top 10% ranking must be stated on the final high school transcript, or the applicant must have been previously offered admission under the top 10% rule to the institution to which the applicant seeks admission as a transfer student.
The applicant must complete the core curriculum at a public junior college or other public or private lower-division institution with a 2.5 GPR on a four-point scale or equivalent.
Transcript should note core completion.
The applicant must expressly and clearly claim in the application that he or she is seeking admission under the transfer top 10% rule (SB 175).
The applicant must provide all of the documents required for transfer admission to Texas A&M by the posted deadline. Transfer requirements can be found at http://admissions.tamu.edu/transfer.
Applicants qualifying for transfer top 10% admission under SB 175 will be admitted to Texas A&M but the choice of major is not guaranteed. Students desiring admission to Business or Engineering are encouraged to select a second choice major of interest due to the limited enrollment capacity in these colleges.

For information concerning the Transfer Top 10% Admission, please see www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/81R/billtext/doc/SB00175F.doc.

credits are on your record, but you chose when & if to accept them at TAMU after you’re admitted. You have all years to accept them, not just when you enter. HS earned credits don’t count towards maximums - post HS do.Before you enroll in a CC, just ask admissions for the policy of taking courses after senior year before your semester starts at TAMU. Get the advice you need after you are admitted, you don’t want to change status - it is a big difference not just for admission but also for scholarships.