Am I going to get in any schools?

So basically I have a average profile, I won’t post it here because you can just see it on one of my previous posts. I recently had a math comp and I could have gone very well but I ended up confusing my timezones and lost that opportunity.

My biggest worry is that I need almost full to full FA. My family income is ~15K yearly (dollars) and based on my stats and etc I think it would be extremely difficult for me to get a acceptance + FA.

I just can’t imagine myself thriving at any school the country I live in and my only escape is a USA boarding school. I humbly dislike the educational system.

Can anyone give me some advice on this? What schools would accept me?

Lots to digest here. While I’m empathetic to what sounds like a rough situation in your country, you’re effectively asking that a school accept you and pay for your education, room and board and existence. And, effectively in lieu of doing the same for a student in their home community, town, state or county. Why would they do this?

If your story is so compelling that it will grab the attention of a school, I would focus on articulating it as well as possible. if not, I would think about “plan B.”

2 Likes

I think I forgot to specify this… while it may seem like I don’t have much to offer on paper (because of the lack of opportunities) I try to excel in areas I can control: my personality, grades and essays. I feel like when schools really get to know me they will look past prestige.

Are you a US citizen? Have you thought about the Milton Hershey School, PA.
All tuition paid, medical paid and I think they have year round care so if you can’t go home you can stay at the school through all the breaks.