Another Pharmacy thread.. results were mailed!

<p>Soooooo psyched! I got into the Pharmacy program WITH the presidential scholarship (which covers full tuition for 4 years) ! ^_^</p>

<p>Anyone else? Maybe we can post stats for future references</p>

<p>I’m still waiting for my letter. Admissions said that I should’ve got my letter by today and that it was already sent in the mail when I asked them. I wrote them back saying I didn’t get it yet, so I’ll see what they say. Congratulations though. What’s your stats?</p>

<p>White male, Catholic school in Queens
35 ACT, 97 weighted GPA (no AP’s until senior year, though)
Very good letters of recommendation
Decent activities/volunteering, nothing extraordinary (tutoring, boy scouts, a bunch of school clubs and honor societies)</p>

<p>I’m still waiting. I emailed the woman and she said my letter was in the mail. I’m so nervous!</p>

<p>Congrats! :)</p>

<p>I have pretty much the same stats as you except I have 32 ACT. Do you think I’ll get in? Do you think I might get the presidential scholarship?</p>

<p>Hopefully! If not, then maybe one of the larger ones. My friends have gotten 7, 8, and 9 thousand each with lower stats, but someone I know with stats like your’s got 17k. Good luck!</p>

<p>I got this message from someone at admissions: “The reprint of your letter went out from our office mid week last week. You should be receiving it any day now.”</p>

<p>Got it today. Deferred :(</p>

<p>UBuffalo: mind sharing your stats?</p>

<p>I got accepted into St. John’s with the Presidential Scholarship too. :smiley:
I wasn’t that excited about St. John’s…but now I’m reconsidering…</p>

<p>Are you for pharmacy?</p>

<p>yes, I am.</p>

<p>Nice, nice. I’m strongly considering it too, especially since I’d be getting a car haha.</p>

<p>^What do you mean you’d be a getting a car? Do they give us a car too?! =O</p>

<p>Hahaha I wish. It is the only school that I applied to which I’d be commuting to, so my parents would give me their car</p>

<p>Ahh I see. Lucky for you though. :D</p>