Any Thacher Questions?

Hey fellow College Confies,
For newly accepted students or future questioning students, trying to decide whether or not to come to Thacher, I’m here to answer any questions you may have (raw and unfiltered). I’m a current frosh and have been through the same process as you guys. Congrats on getting in for those accepted too!

What is the food like?:sweat_smile:

The food is absolutely amazing (especially breakfast and lunch)! I’m not too sure how it compares to other boarding schools, but I can guarantee that Thacher has a great dining hall system! Since we are located in Southern California and have many Hispanic chefs, Mexican food here is always amazing. For those who are gluten free, vegan, or vegetarian, there is always an option for you. My personal favorite meals are past bar (build your own bowl), burrito bar, mashed potato’s, and smoothie bar on the weekends. I can however admit that their Asian cuisine is not top tier (it’s lacking). Overall though, I’d rate it an 8.5/10. Preformatted text

1 Like

Describe what the day in a life of a Thacher student looks like.

Calling @ThacherParent who has been the ambassador here for Thacher for many years.

1 Like