Anyone applying early action for Columbia General Studies 2023?

I was wondering what the stats of past admitted students looked like. I am applying with relatively low stats…

Are you applying as a first-year or transfer applicant? Transfer applicants were accepted at a rate of 58% in a recent year. However, a profile of these students does not seem to be publicly available.

I am a first-year applicant. I am applying without any test scores either which is scary.

I get that transfer application acceptance rates may be high but what do you think the first year acceptance rate is? Does it help that I intend to enroll part-time.

CSGS accepted 28% of its first-year applicants for the fall of 2021. Of those who attended, 43% had submitted standardized scoring.

Okay thank you for your information. Are you a GS student? Do you think I can get in with low stats but I showed really strong demonstrated interest in my essays/

Perhaps you mean that your essays will
manifest that your interests align especially well with Columbia’s program? This may be more important than demonstrated interest, which is an aspect that will be evaluated by looking at all of your communication with Columbia. Regarding your academic background, this should show your suitability for CSGS. It might be best for their admission committee to evaluate this at this stage. Best of luck to you.

Thank you for your insight. Do admissions decisions usually come out before march 1st (I submitted by December 20th).

By policy, I believe CSGS releases admission decisions no earlier than March.

Did anyone get the decision?I think Today is the day…

Got admitted today.
Do you know where to look for the financial aid package?