Columbia GS Fall 2022 Early/Regular Decision Thread

Hey everyone, I am an applicant who applied to Columbia GS for Fall 2021. Couldn’t find a forum of students applying this year so I figured I’d start one :slight_smile: : Post info/questions/concerns/stats/etc. Best of luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Anyone, Anything? Am I the only person who appilied early for the GS? :frowning:

Applied as well, I do not know if less people are applying but the forums are much less active.

yeah, for sure. I mean finally the one who applied for this term revealed in this forum. I thought I was only one in here applying for GS. Did you here anything so far from GS?

I know from myself, i was waiting for someone to create a thread haha.

I received an email saying my application was received and ready for be reviewed. Anyone recieved same email?

I received an email saying my application was received and ready for be reviewed. Anyone recieved same email?

2 Likes

I applied EA to GS also. Any idea if there is a specific decision date for those who applied before Jan 15th?

I heard we can get back our decision around March 1st. They haven’t been release before that deadline.

1 Like

Hey guys, fellow applicant here. I have a question. I applied to GS on January 20th (5 days past the EA deadline). Does that mean that I’ll have to wait until May for their decision?

It should be no later than March 1st mate.

Yes

Any military dudes here? I’d be happy to get to know y’all.

Yo!

Any speculations about how admissions going to go this year?? Nervous as a ■■■■!

I also applied by the Jan 15th deadline. Good luck everyone!

what is GS?

I applied mid-December and still waiting for the decision. Good luck everybody!!

GS as in school of General Studies. One of the undergrad colleges in Columbia University.

Just got an interview scheduled with Matthew Rotstein, GS director of admissions. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.

1 Like