AP Bio vs SAT Bio

I am going to self-study AP Bio and am wondering how much harder is the content compared to SAT Bio?

AP Bio is college-level bio. SAT is HS level bio. The content is more in-depth and covers less breadth.

@skieurope Should I study using Campbell Biology or just get a review book like Barrons? (Keep in mind 2.5 months left)

A review book and looking at past exams can only help.

@skieurope Are there any specific review books you recommend? (I haven’t taken any AP Bio and just have SAT Bio and Biology Honors knowledge) Also, I would prefer a book that reviews all content I need to know. Thank you.

Since you’re already using Campbell as a text, I’d recommend Pearson as a supplement.
https://www.amazon.com/Preparing-Biology-School-Pearson-Education/dp/0133458148/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517616462&sr=8-1&keywords=ap+biology+review+book+campbell

@skieurope Sorry to bother you again, but is its worth reading the entire campbell textbook. I feel like there would be a lot of extra information. Also, since I only have 2.5 months, is there a review book that will cover all necessary content, maybe some tips and practice questions?

My 2 cents is that it is not a good idea to self study for any AP science test with the exception of perhaps APES.

SAT Biology is more fact based and Barron’s will be helpful.

I would agree with @Hamurtle. The AP is more about critical thinking and application of basic knowledge. The SAT, on the other hand, tests raw knowledge and a prep book such as Barron’s or Princeton Review is very helpful.