Application Fee

<p>So a month or two ago, I applied to Miami online, and I was fairly positive I paid the application fee. However, the first time I logged onto the UM system, i was taken directly to a page to pay the fee. I assumed I just forgot to pay it when I applied, and so I did it again (maybe for the first time, I don't remember exactly). Today I recieved an email telling me they had no application payment on file and that I needed to pay. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you think they will listen to my email saying that I've already paid? I certainly am not going to pay 3 application fees for one school.</p>

<p>Did you print the receipt page?
You should check your credit card statement and see if it posted. If so, fax/send a copy of the statement.</p>

<p>If there is any question, I would call. The UM admissions office staff is very helpful. Maybe there was a problem processing the transaction online. Check your credit card statements and then call.</p>

<p>Yes, call and ask.
Last year, we ended up paying 2 app fees, because they couldn't confirm receipt by the due date (we kept waiting for our check to clear, it didn't, so we called) At the time, we thought it was better to be safe than sorry...
Once it was evident that we did in fact pay twice and both checks cleared, we just sent in a copy of the cancelled checks and received a refund - no problem.</p>