Ask About Andover

@wilsonmago Not a new student, but I got an email yesterday (I guess it must have just been returners if you didn’t get it) saying that housing info was delayed until today. PSA to all new students: housing emails are never on time, sorry!

@gossipgirlME Have you received yours yet? I also got the email that said it was delayed, but still haven’t gotten the actual housing email yet!

I really wish we had the housing email! I wonder when they’re going to come in.

big rip also no housing email
watch it go out at 11:59 PM EST

Yup, still not out :frowning:

Housing emails are always delayed; last year’s lottery was delayed for like a week. Advisors have shown up on some people’s schedules though so check PA Net - My Schedule.

yeah oh right my advisor somehow appeared :open_mouth:

^^ Same.

Emails are out!

I received the housing email!

i got the cluster email!! :open_mouth:

I got nathan hale!

so apparently im in abbot clusterr

I got Eaton Cottage! How many people are in the dorm? Is the dorm older -looking? How far away is it from the main campus (ie. academic building) ? Thanks!

@denvermanning Last year, Eaton Cottage housed 11 people (may vary slightly)! It’s in the center of West Quad North and I’d describe it as quaint and I wouldn’t necessarily call it older looking, but it’s defintely not new—especially in comparison to nearby Chase Dorm). It’s about a 7-minute walk from [Paresky] Commons (we measure everything based on its distance from Commons, since it’s in the center of Flagstaff courtyard and also because, well, food).

what’s nathan hale like?

@eoliphant Although kiddo can bring echo spot with them I’m not exactly sure if it will work or not. Last year, we bought a wireless printer for our daughter and she was not permitted to set it up on the Andover network (she was only able to use it as a directly connected device). I don’t know if an echo would fall into the same category or not. We were planning to bring Google Home device with us this year to give it a try.

Hi! Does anybody know the reputation of Clement House, what it is like, and dorm size? Thanks so much. Also, any info about Abbot Cluster?

How’s Adams? Is it far from the academic buildings? Are there any two-room doubles?

what about bertha bailey? i heard its really far from the commons

also how does the cluster thing work?